See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 26, 2017

THEY HAVE BED BUGS!!
Rented a room here because I had an important test on Saturday morning at 730 am and I live 3-5 hours away depending on speed and traffic. Otherwise I would have drove down that morning. I got no sleep making sure that my family would wake up with no bite marks. Plus, I was downright sick to my stomach.
They Have BED BUGS!!!!!!
This place in not safe for anyone not even if you are a LOT LIZZARD!!! No hot water after running for 45 minutes. Pool looks like someone pissed in it or something last year! They tried to up my deposit when I arrived. TV only got the sports channel. Beds had not fitted sheets just 2 flat sheets. Cut my trip short even though I was told by the manager that they would have a different room for me by 4 pm because the room that was rented out was not supposed to be rented at all, which tells me that they already knew of the problems the room had before they rented it out. I returned to the room at 4 pm to find out if they had another room for and they did not even know what I was talking about (different person in the office) no messages were passed from shift to shift. I returned a 2nd time because forgot something and they were cleaning the room getting it ready for someone else. The afternoon office person is named Alexis, she is always on her personal cell phone while she is working. She was extremely rude and downright disrespectful. Gave me a nasty look and grunt when I told her that there was BED BUGS in the entire room and in every piece of furniture.
THEY HAVE BED BUGS!!!!!! SO, IF YOU WANT BIT ALL NIGHT FEEL FREE TO STAY HERE!!! The room number is 125 so if you must stay there make sure it is not that room!!!
I WILL NEVER STAY HERE AGAIN NOR RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE I CARE ABOUT

Room Tip: Stay anywhere but here , this place has bed bugs , they are infested
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family