Lowest prices for your stay
US$73
Reserve now, pay at stay
Travelocity
Priceline
ZenHotels.comUS$73
All reviews star hotel checking in room was clean and comfortable hotel is located great stay cheri channels freeway desk
Selected filters
Reviewed April 15, 2021

I've stayed across the street 3 times at the hampton inn and suites great stay every time. They were booked so i decided to stay here. Very bad mistake. Started walking in you could tell the hotel was very very very cheaply renovated. The flooring is poorly done linoleum where every step you take you feel the linoleum press down and lift up as you walk. I was on the second floor and there were multiple holes in the flooring taped up. Then the room on one of the bed spreads there was a nasty blob of something. In the morning i took a shower and i pulled the large towel down to find hair in it and extreme stains. So i pulled the next one down again extreme stains and dingy. So took the last one down again extremely stained and dingy. Lastly due to covid the don't offer any sort of breakfast. At least at other hotels they give you muffins or such to take to your room.

This was probably the worst hotel experience I've ever had. Its a disgrace that a hotel chain would allow a location like this use their brand.

On top of that the cost was high for this level of hotel at $72 for the night.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Tina M, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2021

D3135LUthomass,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. I regret to hear that you weren't thoroughly impressed with our floor, bedspreads, towels, and suggestions to improve the experience for our valued guests in the future. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let you know that your voice is extremely important to us. The global pandemic has unfortunately led us to limit activities to a minimum. Breakfast service in our hotel put on hold and we are trying our best to minimize social contact among people. Your safety is the top of our priority. We hope and pray that you understand us in these moments. We look forward to your next visit

Reviewed April 9, 2021

Never received my initial deposit it has been 3 weeks, when it was said to me that it would take a maximum 3 days, the bed was also put on top of other beds instead of a box mattress, the hotel had little to no sound proofing

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2021

drakeperes22,

I do apologize for the discomfort you experienced with the bed and I thank you for this enlightening review. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let you know that your voice is extremely important to us. Regarding your initial deposit , please call us so that we can remedy the issue as quickly as possible. We sincerely hope that we may be given a chance to change your perception of our hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2021 via mobile

This place is filthy. We walked into dirty used towel, cracked lamps, dirty floors and halls with chunks of flooring missing. The desk clerk was awful and rude. A lot of mean signage. I am very unhappy. No matter if it is inexpensive by comparison, it's not worth it.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Meander797626
Tina M, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2021

Meander797626,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your stay.

It is distressing to hear that you encountered a number of issues with our housekeeping and guest services and I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and are working hard and fast to address these problems in hopes of improving upon the guest experience.

We are apologizing for the rudeness that our staff showed during your stay with us. We do not tolerate such kind of behavior from any of our staff and management. At all times we will provide an efficient, friendly and helpful service to all our customers.

We hope you'll return someday to see how we have addressed and improved upon the issues
that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed April 6, 2021

Tub was cracked and filthy. Security doors broke, loud fighting in halls and slammed doors. Management did nothing to resolve any issues. Locals try to enter into rooms through sliding doors, make sure your room is secure before leaving. Trash around building and drunks sitting out on patios all night and day.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank calvinbabb
Tina M, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2021

Hi calvinbabb,

encountered during your stay. It is through feedback like yours that we are able to quickly address housekeeping,
maintenance, and staff courtesy issues.

Regarding the locals, I deeply regret to hear of this happening in our hotel,. We strive to ensure that there is no way to get into any room without proper authorization.

that you have expressed, thanks to your valuable feedback.

Reviewed March 31, 2021

They stole a $100 cash deposit from me for a mildly dirty towel that would have come clean after washing.. I called the police. The police told me it would be a civil matter in court and I was told by hotel have a good day.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tina M, Owner at Super 8 by Wyndham Chandler Phoenix, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2021

bkline388022,

Share this experience. Regarding the 100 $ deposit, I sincerely apologize if this was not mentioned during your reservation. Our policy has been that due to an increasing number of customers who weren't able to return the keys , damaged some of our things in the room. With that, we created a protocol that makes the customers pay. During check out without damages we return the deposit right away. You are welcome to contact us at the Hotel, should you have any other concerns about your stay. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.