“Eh food. Beer ok”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cottonwood's Premier Gastropub offers a full menu, 34 beer taps and full bar! Outdoor patio with pool table, and board games. A great family hangout!
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Food very mediocre, beer selection ok, service pushy.Would not recommend. Try Bocce instead for great pizza, salad, service and ambiance

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

So the Tacos are killer! We had the meat Taco which was a thin steak, great sauce, cabbage. They were little over $3/ piece buy as many or as few as you want. The 3 Cheese Quesadilla with steak and avocado, was grilled. Crispy out side and nice and chewy inside. Yea!!!

We finished off with the Pulled Pork!! Oh my!!! You guys are killing me!!!

Not spicy, not smoky, no fat. The bun was also light and fresh. The only bad thing was the food was SOOO good.......I almost couldn't finish my beer ;-).......almost.

The beer list was great with lots of great local brews. They also had Stones MegaWheat which, even tho it's not local is a great beer.

Staff was friendly, prompt and easy going. I will definitely return. I don't always write reviews while on vacation but this place was so good I wanted to make sure the word got out.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Pros: Good food, reasonably priced, good parking. Great outdoor options when weather is good. Cons: Ian our waiter is extremely chatty, don't ask questions if you don't want him hovering and over staying at your table. If you go for Kareokie, be prepared for technical issues, the staff to allowing some 'regulars' to get obnoxious with the microphones. We left before it got any worse.

Reviewed 12 December 2016

Giant burgers, great food with a huge beer selection. Beautiful view from the outside seating area. Fun locals hangout too. Everyone was very friendly. We can't wait to go back on our next trip!

Reviewed 25 November 2016

We had reserved the place for 40 people for 3 hours. We came in from Phoenix, AZ on a retreat. They were very efficient in getting out our pre-selected food to all 40 of us, really quickly. They were very friendly, even though there was a lot of confusion due to the large group of people.

The food was delicious - wraps and salad equally. There were several activities on the seating area outside, including ping pong, corn hole etc. Definitely would come back to this place again the next time I visit cottonwood.