“Amazing place”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cottonwood's Premier Gastropub offers a full menu, 34 beer taps and full bar! Outdoor patio with pool table, and board games. A great family hangout!
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this place because we could see it was dog friendly. Who knew the people would be so friendly,both locals and visitors. Then we had a beer, lots of AZ beers and food. Gorgonzola bacon and fig quesadilla and a steak Gorgonzola wrapp. Oh my, excellent. And Riley is the best server ever.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

My friend found out that RIOT was offering a special Irish Dinner to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day and we just had to go. What a treat it was! On the plate we found: a green deviled egg (i think using the herb tarragon), a wedge of Irish Soda Bread with Guinness Butter, fork tender Corned Beef, a wedge of grilled Cabbage, and Colcannon (Irish mashed potatoes plus). For dessert there was a chocolate cupcake infused with Irish Whiskey. I had a very nicely slow-poured glass of Guinness Stout. The entire meal could not have been more delicious; and the entire combination was so thoughtfully put together. Mark your calendar to go to RIOT next Saint Patrick's Day and get there early! There were only 4 servings left after we ordered. Thank you RIOT!!!!

1  Thank Evann728
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Food very mediocre, beer selection ok, service pushy.Would not recommend. Try Bocce instead for great pizza, salad, service and ambiance

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

So the Tacos are killer! We had the meat Taco which was a thin steak, great sauce, cabbage. They were little over $3/ piece buy as many or as few as you want. The 3 Cheese Quesadilla with steak and avocado, was grilled. Crispy out side and nice and chewy inside. Yea!!!

We finished off with the Pulled Pork!! Oh my!!! You guys are killing me!!!

Not spicy, not smoky, no fat. The bun was also light and fresh. The only bad thing was the food was SOOO good.......I almost couldn't finish my beer ;-).......almost.

The beer list was great with lots of great local brews. They also had Stones MegaWheat which, even tho it's not local is a great beer.

Staff was friendly, prompt and easy going. I will definitely return. I don't always write reviews while on vacation but this place was so good I wanted to make sure the word got out.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Pros: Good food, reasonably priced, good parking. Great outdoor options when weather is good. Cons: Ian our waiter is extremely chatty, don't ask questions if you don't want him hovering and over staying at your table. If you go for Kareokie, be prepared for technical issues, the staff to allowing some 'regulars' to get obnoxious with the microphones. We left before it got any worse.