“Amazing gastropub”

Price range: US$4 - US$14
Cuisines: Bar, Gastropub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Cottonwood's Premier Gastropub offers a full menu, 34 beer taps and full bar! Outdoor patio with pool table, and board games. A great family hangout!
Reviewed 15 May 2017

The RIOT is one of my favorite places to eat in the area. The food is excellent, has a large selection of draft beer, and the atmosphere is great. It is a place I can bring my elderly father or join some friends for a beer.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We seated ourselves first inside near the back... bad choice because we could hear a mixture of the oldies music playing throughout the restaurant and loud rap coming from the kitchen. Our waiter didn't come back after taking our drink order so we had to give our food order to the bartender. We then moved to the outdoor patio. The cook brought out our food. No one checked on us after that, no refills on our drinks. Had to go find someone to get our check and leave. Besides the terrible service, the food was good and the outdoor seating was nice.

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this place because we could see it was dog friendly. Who knew the people would be so friendly,both locals and visitors. Then we had a beer, lots of AZ beers and food. Gorgonzola bacon and fig quesadilla and a steak Gorgonzola wrapp. Oh my, excellent. And Riley is the best server ever.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

My friend found out that RIOT was offering a special Irish Dinner to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day and we just had to go. What a treat it was! On the plate we found: a green deviled egg (i think using the herb tarragon), a wedge of Irish Soda Bread with Guinness Butter, fork tender Corned Beef, a wedge of grilled Cabbage, and Colcannon (Irish mashed potatoes plus). For dessert there was a chocolate cupcake infused with Irish Whiskey. I had a very nicely slow-poured glass of Guinness Stout. The entire meal could not have been more delicious; and the entire combination was so thoughtfully put together. Mark your calendar to go to RIOT next Saint Patrick's Day and get there early! There were only 4 servings left after we ordered. Thank you RIOT!!!!

1  Thank Evann728
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Food very mediocre, beer selection ok, service pushy.Would not recommend. Try Bocce instead for great pizza, salad, service and ambiance