“Great meal!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2017

Went as part of a tour group...didn't expect much. Very surprised at quality,preparation and attention given to the food prepared & to us as a group. I would definitely go back as an individual based on this visit. Thank you.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

Quiet place for lunch or dinner. Excellent food and service. Owner is very friendly and interesting. Easily one of the best restaurants in the area.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

First off the atmosphere is a little bland. The service was good. The food was good. I probably wouldn't return, but wouldn't steer you away. You be the judge.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

The food is homemade but the service is sad. This is the second time my husband and I have dined at the Cork and Catch and both times the service has been slow and unfriendly. This time was the worst, our server Mike was friendly in the beginning but then when my side was wrong that came with my steak and we asked for fries he stopped coming by our table all togther. I'm 9 months pregnant and a week over due.. I'm drinking gallons of water a day. My glass went empty my whole dinner. Even when the owner and busser came by no one offered to refill my water and at that point my husbands as well because I drank his. My husband spoke with the server at the beginning of dinner saying he wanted a different wine with his steak and we were enjoying the evening he never came back to get him another glass. He had 3 tables, listening in, the aerver also messed up on our neighbors starters as well. We sat at our table for 10 minutes waiting for someone to come by with our bill nothing, so we got up to go talk with the owner. Again waited... there were maybe 30 people in the restaurant not one server on the floor. When the owner finally asked us if we needed something she was not apologetic in any way and mad us feel bad for saying we didn't enjoy the service and that we wanted to pay our bill and leave. Will not be back to this restaurant again.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

So, we had been visiting family in Arizona and before returning home decided to visit Sedona. We stayed over in Cottonwood and had discussions about where to eat. My wife won. I am glad that she did. Her choice Cork and Catch was wonderful. Easy to find, bright, clean, cheerful with a very warm family atmosphere that is not surprising as it is a family business run by the family who all make the operation what it is. We had not booked, were dress casually and were greeted with a big smile directed to our table and on discovering that it was our first visit, the lady owner came to our table, welcomed us and shared the history of the restaurant with us. Our orders were taken promptly, our questions answered with obvious knowledge and pleasure. From the extensive menu we chose Mediterranean Scallops and Prime Rib. Our meals came with a salad or soup, both excellent. The meals made from scratch arrived promptly beautifully presented with sides of a vegetable in our case Broccoli and a choice of baked potato, rice or fries. It was all beautifully prepared and tasted wonderful. The only thing that we could complain about was the fact that we were returning home the following day and could come back for a second round.