“My mouth waters just thinking of their delicious food!!!”
Review of Cork and Catch

Cork and Catch
Ranked #16 of 113 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, South American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2017

This is a delightful, family owned restaurant where they treat you like their guests. The food is fresh and delicious. You will pay little more than a fast food meal, so why not delight in their wonderful, healthy and savory dishes in a clean, tastefully decorated and fine dining ? Right-see you there!

Reviewed May 3, 2017

Went as part of a tour group...didn't expect much. Very surprised at quality,preparation and attention given to the food prepared & to us as a group. I would definitely go back as an individual based on this visit. Thank you.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

Quiet place for lunch or dinner. Excellent food and service. Owner is very friendly and interesting. Easily one of the best restaurants in the area.

Reviewed April 10, 2017

First off the atmosphere is a little bland. The service was good. The food was good. I probably wouldn't return, but wouldn't steer you away. You be the judge.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

The food is homemade but the service is sad. This is the second time my husband and I have dined at the Cork and Catch and both times the service has been slow and unfriendly. This time was the worst, our server Mike was friendly in the beginning but then when my side was wrong that came with my steak and we asked for fries he stopped coming by our table all togther. I'm 9 months pregnant and a week over due.. I'm drinking gallons of water a day. My glass went empty my whole dinner. Even when the owner and busser came by no one offered to refill my water and at that point my husbands as well because I drank his. My husband spoke with the server at the beginning of dinner saying he wanted a different wine with his steak and we were enjoying the evening he never came back to get him another glass. He had 3 tables, listening in, the aerver also messed up on our neighbors starters as well. We sat at our table for 10 minutes waiting for someone to come by with our bill nothing, so we got up to go talk with the owner. Again waited... there were maybe 30 people in the restaurant not one server on the floor. When the owner finally asked us if we needed something she was not apologetic in any way and mad us feel bad for saying we didn't enjoy the service and that we wanted to pay our bill and leave. Will not be back to this restaurant again.