All reviewsfull kitchenpool and fitness centeracross the streetthe spring hill suitessleeper sofaplace to staystayed for one nightfire pitdining optionsone bedroom suiteyogurtdefinately stay herecracker barrelhome away from homeexcellent stayquiet roomliving area
Reviewed May 26, 2018

Nice Hotel, Will confuse you at 1st with SpringHills attach to it, you can go to the wrong one but overall the hotel was great, pool was great, even the fitness room was okay, great location to Westgate, Cracker Barrel and even Cabela's I give this place 2 thumbs if you are coming in to see the Cardinals are Coyotes or even a concert. It too is very quiet as I didn't hear noise at all.

Room Tip: Try staying toward the backside facing the apartments, its pretty quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2018 via mobile

Called front desk twice for people having a party on patio that started around 4:30 a.m. I was told security would address it but absolutely nothing changed. Now 6 a.m. and it continues. The room is great, but the staff's ability to address inconsiderate guests is lacking.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GlendaleMarriott, Manager at Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District and providing your honest feedback.

Providing great hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations.
As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from happening in the future.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Glendale.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I’ve thoroughly enjoyed staying at residence inn hotels in the past because of its full continental breakfast, late evening mixture, and home away from home vibe with full kitchen. This hotel was a bit confusing as they share a location with spring hill suites. They are actually a few feet away and share a pool and fitness center. It was a bit confusing as I was told to bring my car around back to park closer to my room and actually entered thru the spring hill suites side. Hilarious right, nope not when you need to drag your luggage thru one hotel to the next and long corridors. I actually laughed it off even though I had to wait 30 mins after arriving to check in. Yes, the rooms were not cleaned after the initial check in time. I will say the front desk clerk was very nice and apologetic she comped our prices and threw in a few market pantry passes. Quality customer service! That’s why I love residence inn and will keep coming back lol!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2018

This hotel averaged out for me. I'll start with the highs:

The afternoon socials, Monday-Wednesday, had great food and drinks. A lot more selection and quality food than I had anticipated, plus friendly staff.

The room was updated and comfortable (although a bit small) and allowed dogs. Two adults, two children, and our dog stayed in a one-bedroom suite. Note: you are not allowed to walk your dog around the property. There is one small square of grass, in the back of the parking lot, where they can do their business.

The kitchen had everything we needed, other than dish soap (had to ask for that) and no sponge.

Everything was spotless, and kitchen/cleaning/maintenance staff were wonderful.

The hotel is walking distance to Westgate Entertainment District, if it's below 90 degrees. Otherwise, I'd drive.

Here were the problems:

If they give you a room at "the back" of the hotel, you will NOT find the door from the parking lot. The map they give you after you request one (after the nonsensical verbal directions they try to give you) is inaccurate. Don't use it! You will end up unpacking your car and kids in 100 degree temps, only to spend 10 minutes trying to break into the only door visible from the parking lot that could possibly be the door on the map. It won't work. Then you will have to pack everything back up, drive back to the front desk, and have them actually show you where the door is. *Spoiler Alert* find the visible door, walk toward the small breezeway on the right, turn left, and look to the right. You're welcome, World. (I saw multiple people, over two days, have the same issue locating it).

Also, if you go to bed early, or have children who do, don't get a room on the ground floor near said secret door. The sound of the carts they push through there (to the dumpster, maybe?), right next to your bedroom window, off and on until 9:30pm, is like sleeping next to a train. It's THAT loud.

While the food quality is great during the afternoon socials, I don't know what happens during breakfast. It's the typical free, hotel breakfast that many hotels serve, but the quality was awful. Everything I tried tasted terrible.

Two minor issues: the garbage disposal in our kitchen didn't work, but maintenance was fast and friendly. Also, the frozen ice cream I purchased from the hotel had obviously completely melted and been refrozen. Gross.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GlendaleMarriott, Manager at Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Phoenix Glendale Sports & Entertainment District and providing your honest feedback on the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place for the future.

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night after the Fiesta Bowl and were very impressed. We got an incredible deal that includes breakfast. The room was very spacious and clean. If you have a long stay, the kitchen is excellent!! The location is super to the stadium and surrounding entertainment areas.
The "continental breakfast " is fantastic!!! Eggs, sausage, Canadian bacon, tortillas, oatmeal with tons of toppings, fruit, yogurt, tons of cold cereal, juices, toast, danish, homemade waffles, coffee and more. Highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family