All reviewscitrus treestow vehicleshopping and restaurantsgreat poolspring trainingpetkeyrepairfacility
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Came here a few months back and gotta say it was definately the nicest park in the valley. Ive stayed at almost every RV Park in town, but theres seem to always be a downside. In the case of Destiny I can honestly say this was no park, it is a true RESORT. Pickleball, Pet Areas, new black top roads, tons of shady trees, huge swimming pool, health club, activities and an awesome staff! My husband and I cant wait to come back again soon and plan on makinh this our new home away from home!

Room Tip: Go to the gym!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Ellen W
Reviewed November 15, 2016

However I would go back if I needed to stay in Phoenix because it was clean and service was good, and wifi worked. However noise and light were an issue for me, in my popup trailer. (Though the noise was better when we were surrounded by huge busses. In fact one night in the wee hours I got so frustrated about the light that I walked around looking for the darkest spots: 212,215.231, 240. There may be more, but while I was out there, security came around to see what I was doing. The restroom was pretty clean, and grounds spotless. Oh yes, the office is closed on Sunday. It is pretty convenient to Phoenix.

Room Tip: Their busiest season starts in November - snow birds escaping the northern winter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

We just needed a place to sleep for one night. Picked Destiny at random. No reservation. Nobody working in office on Sunday, so my wife got someone on call. She said that rvs older than 10 years need management approval. We have a 20yo Fleetwood, though in fantastic condition. She mentioned that she had turned away two calls already due to age. We were allowed to stayNow...take one walk through the park and you'll see more than a few VERY old rvs, some with cluttered and unkempt sites. One fella had his radio playing so loud it could be heard several rows in each direction. My power pedestal is reverse polarity, the 20 amp socket has a broken-off ground and the 50 amp plug is all but destroyed. Thankfully we have a 30 amp rig and didn't need the two dangerous outlets. My neighbor took it upon himself to take up my second water spicket. No cable TV and the wifi is the same lazy garbage parks that don't want to deal with wifi use, Tengo. Bathrooms are spotless. Pool is nice, though kinda chilly.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jay M
Reviewed November 11, 2016

What a great place just west of metro Phoenix. The management and staff were very helpful and friendly. The park is clean and quiet. Everything you need or want to do is 5 to 10 minutes away, the price is right, and I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Donna P
Reviewed August 9, 2016

The wife and I were doing our yearly vacation of the southwest and we were recommended to stay by a friend who stayed there last year to stay at "the Destiny RV resort." we were told the park had a great feel but was in need of some improvements.When we arrived here on August 4, 2016 we were completely blown away with what we seen. We found out the park was under new ownership and just completed a extensive remodel, these guys painted up the entire park inside and out, put in a wonderfully designed dog run, installed a state of the art fitness center, revamped the entire pool, added a professional sized pickleball court, and added a PGA style pitch and putt area with various styles ou rough, sloping, and green speeds.Not to mention the friendly, courteous staff led by Marc the new park manager.THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE IN ARIZONA!!!! When i told my friend about the great job they were doing at destiny he decided to pack up and head back out to join the party out here. thank you guys for what you've done to make our stay enjoyable!

Room Tip: reserve early because i hear its filling up
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple