All reviews citrus trees tow vehicle shopping and restaurants great pool spring training pet key repair facility
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I spend 3 wonderful months here a year ago, so we reserved a spot for this winter. Of course we were looking forward to our chosen site which we had been moved out of with no notification and the lovely heated pool which after 6 weeks it is still not being heated. The park has changed management and some improvements have been made, but we probably won't be back. Very disappointed.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Road108436
Reviewed January 18, 2017

My wife and I just spent the last several months living here at The Destiny PHX RV Resort. First, The resort could have one of the best locations in the valley. But furthermore the Park itself boasts some AMAZING ammenities! I love the swimming Pool and the convenience store, it always has exactly what im looking for. Everybody keeps the place very tidy and over all Cleanliness is the reason why I plan on staying here for the rest of the year. Keep up the good work staff! A++ Resort

Room Tip: Enjoy the pet areas and pickle ball courts
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dan W
Reviewed January 17, 2017

Came here a few months back and gotta say it was definately the nicest park in the valley. Ive stayed at almost every RV Park in town, but theres seem to always be a downside. In the case of Destiny I can honestly say this was no park, it is a true RESORT. Pickleball, Pet Areas, new black top roads, tons of shady trees, huge swimming pool, health club, activities and an awesome staff! My husband and I cant wait to come back again soon and plan on makinh this our new home away from home!

Room Tip: Go to the gym!
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Ellen W
Reviewed November 15, 2016

However I would go back if I needed to stay in Phoenix because it was clean and service was good, and wifi worked. However noise and light were an issue for me, in my popup trailer. (Though the noise was better when we were surrounded by huge busses. In fact one night in the wee hours I got so frustrated about the light that I walked around looking for the darkest spots: 212,215.231, 240. There may be more, but while I was out there, security came around to see what I was doing. The restroom was pretty clean, and grounds spotless. Oh yes, the office is closed on Sunday. It is pretty convenient to Phoenix.

Room Tip: Their busiest season starts in November - snow birds escaping the northern winter.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed November 13, 2016 via mobile

We just needed a place to sleep for one night. Picked Destiny at random. No reservation. Nobody working in office on Sunday, so my wife got someone on call. She said that rvs older than 10 years need management approval. We have a 20yo Fleetwood, though in fantastic condition. She mentioned that she had turned away two calls already due to age. We were allowed to stayNow...take one walk through the park and you'll see more than a few VERY old rvs, some with cluttered and unkempt sites. One fella had his radio playing so loud it could be heard several rows in each direction. My power pedestal is reverse polarity, the 20 amp socket has a broken-off ground and the 50 amp plug is all but destroyed. Thankfully we have a 30 amp rig and didn't need the two dangerous outlets. My neighbor took it upon himself to take up my second water spicket. No cable TV and the wifi is the same lazy garbage parks that don't want to deal with wifi use, Tengo. Bathrooms are spotless. Pool is nice, though kinda chilly.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple