All reviews citrus trees tow vehicle shopping and restaurants great pool spring training pet key repair facility
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

Arrived as the door was being locked and had to wait for security to show up to get in. The pool was closed even though I asked when I made the reservation. The fruit trees are dying. The laundry wasn't working though I asked about the too. Construction on lot was never mentioned when I made the reservation. There were way too many weird rules. ( RVs over 10 years old have to be inspected before you can park there?) Won't be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

I came over to visit some friends and family here in Arizona and brought my whole family along. We had no problem hooking up our rig, sight had anple space, picnic table, grill and a wonderful array of trees provide shade throughout the resort.

TIP: check out the store up front they had a HUGE array of snacks and drinks for sale. And did forget to mention my favorite ICE CREAM!!

Stayed: April 2017
1  Thank carlosalva77
Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

We stopped in Phoenix for 2 nights on our way to California from Houston. The temperature reached 120 degrees. The facility was nice, great pool for cooling off, roomy sites. I deducted 1 star because the lady's room was hot(90*), since it was 120* outside I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as I did notice an ac repair truck on sight. I did enjoy fresh grapefruit right off of the tree and the game room was a great place to cool off.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank C L M
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Had a family reunion to attend in Phoenix and found this park by chance not to far from family. Being that it's summer, they had plenty of room for two adults and two fur babies. Park was clean, secure, dog friendly and loved the fruit trees in each spot. Didn't get to take advantage of the pool and spa but looked very nice! Only stayed one night but would definitely stay again! They even had a small store there for your convenience.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M9262MWdianeb
Reviewed May 2, 2017

I stopped in with my RV on a Monday and was told they weren't equipped for an RV dump and the guy who ran the propane tank had the day off. You shouldn't be able to call yourself an RV resort if you don't have dumping capabilities and you can't refill propane on a weekday during business hours. Skip this place and go to Leaf Verde down the road. I went there and they had everything with no hassle.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends