All reviewsrobberg beachtea coffee and cakeincluding freshabalonegarden routewatching whalesinfinity poolmain balconyhear the waves crashinga short taxi ridefantastic spotoverlooking the baybeautiful locationlookout restaurantunderfloor heatinghonesty barexcellent place to stay
Reviewed March 17, 2017

This place was superb...I cannot think of anything that was below excellent. The breakfast was amazing, the free wine is a brilliant idea...the views are just stunning...

...they even gave our car a clean!!!

Pascalette and her team have got it spot on with this place.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

We travelled across South Africa and stayed here for 3 nights. Periwinkle Lodge was a brilliant experience from start to finish. We had a warm welcome and a charming goodbye with great service and a really enjoyable stay in between.

I would thoroughly recommend this property to anyone visiting Plettenberg. There are too many plus points to mention in a short review but I would particularly mention Ashton who was genuinely keen that we booked in to good places to eat and we felt that nothing was too much trouble for him or any of the staff to make sure we had a perfect stay... which we did.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert E
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

An absolutely stunning stay at this guesthouse. Beautiful views, great location, lovely staff and easy access to many activities. The room was light, airy and super-comfy. The infinity pool and breakfast area were real treats!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

This is an amazing little place down the street from a popular beach. The rooms were very cute, the view was great and the staff and owner were exceptional. They went out of their way to help plan events and help us out. I would definitely recommend and if I am ever back in Plett, I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Magnificent B&B. Beautiful view of the ocean. Friendly efficient staff who go out of their way to make your stay perfect.
Modern wonderfully furnished accommodation. Delicious breakfast. A truelly world class place to stay!
I highly recommend this B & B and hope to come back!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple