“Consistent and tasty ”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

A good place to get a very good meal - I love the fact that you can pop in here and be served in a very short space of time no matter how busy the restaurant seems to be. I always make up my own choice although the set menus are very good. My favourite are the sweet and sour chicken and the sizzling beef hot plate

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Outstanding service and quality at a reasonable price. Great menue For all tastes. This is a place for family or business. Also a private room for that special occasion.

Reviewed December 10, 2017

The restaurant was rather busy which was good to see. They had a wide variety of dishes on the menu for sharing. Some of the dishes were missing taste. We had about 8 dishes consisting of chicken, calamari, black bean steak, veg, tofu, won ton soup and sweet corn soup. The sweet corn soup was good, the rest of the dishes were okay. I suppose it all depends on ones taste.

Reviewed December 9, 2017

As I am a Chinese food fan and chef I have to say what a very pleasing meal we had in this out of the way gem of a restaurant.We arrived to a full house but we're able to move to a better table as we'd been seated next to the kitchen. We were given menus and there were only chopsticks on the table,good sign! The deco was typical Chinese and not unpleasant. The menu not as extensive as in European Chinese but it was complete.I order fresh bean altogether came crunchy and crip,delicious and chicken with cashews with the perfect hint of ginger. My friend took the beef in black bean sauce which was tasty and tender. We were extremely happy and for only 350 rand (20€)with wine a real bargin!

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

Been here before and maybe the only decent Chinese in town. Owner is Taiwanese so some dishes have Taiwanese influence. Overall OK cooking and reasonable QPR. The Cantonese fried rice is very good and so was service from the young Chinese lady....