“Very good food for a reasonable price”
Review of Arkenstone

Arkenstone
Ranked #81 of 405 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 1, 2017

The food here is remarkably good. We went there on a Monday so were offered the pizza special. I like pizza but couldn't believe it would be much good for the reduced price. However, I gave it a go and I'm glad I did as it was delicious! It was on a nice thin crunchy base, a good size and one of the best tasting pizzas I've had for a long time. My partner chose a pasta dish which was a very generous size and so tasty that he ate too much!

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed January 24, 2017

We ordered our pizza's to go on a very busy Monday evening. Arkenstone Restaurant have a special running - and at R50 a pizza you can't go wrong. The base is a lovely crisp, thin crust made from stone ground flour - the pizzas were really great with a good variety of toppings.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 29, 2016

local guesthouse/b and b in a great location.they serve a full menu of dishes and the bar has great pricing.monday nights are always full because of the pizza specials.2 for R100.great value and of a good standard.you will need to book for mondays.they offer take aways as well.

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank kevin s
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

Fabulous pizzas and really good personal service every time we go there. Haven't found a place in PE yet to top their pizza!

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank jaciless
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Pizza's are amazing!!! Best I've had in PE and the prawns were to die for! A must if visiting PE!!
Service is also excellent