“Lovely breakfast spot”

The Joneses Family Caffe and Bistro
Ranked #86 of 388 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: Welcome to the Joneses Family Caffé & Bistro! Not Many places cater to both kids and adults - but we do! Our food is delicious, our vibe relaxed & cosy, and we are priced right too! Kids can play in our Tree House Kids Fun Centre, while you eat healthy! Clean Plates, full tummies and relaxed parents! That's called easy dining! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - We are 100% family!
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Great value for money and a good breakfast. The easy breakfast is a winner at R39 and is tasty ! Nice cappuccino and good service. The decor is a bit eclectic but the view over the gardens is pretty

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

I have been numerous times prior and after the new ownership and a huge difference. Not sure where David P got his info... but each time I've been the restaurant has been clean , beautifully layed out, relaxing ambience , great service and the food I have loved each time. Their lamb shank and pork belly is to die for, gourmet burger yummy and they have sweet potato fries, tapas love them, ribs also fall off the bone.. and Thursday I had the steak and avo salad it was divine. A perfect venue for the family and as a mom of 2 ... I'd rather choose Jones's over spur anytime and your spending the same if not less ... better quality service and food. On Saturdays my kids ate free and even had a scavenger hunt with prizes they loved it.. my son is having his 2nd birthday there this month and excited for the new tree house..

An ideal setting close enough for my business meetings.. I'd recommend it to any one.. ps the fudge Picasso... o m g

Regards

Candice Hunter

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

Slow service, very sticky and dirty floors. Had to move to another table because they didn't clean. Sent food back, too tough to eat.

2  Thank DavidP14007
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend just have a great dinner in this lovely restaurant! We have some sushis and a crispy chicken! Everything was delicious! The staffs are helpfull and kindly! Such a great night.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

We've had an incredible good surprise at Joneses family! The staff was extremely nice and helpful!! They made us a outside menu sushi plate, just for us, and it was delicious!!! We also have the chicken crispy with salad, fantastic! All put together this was amazing experience!