All reviews time share the soccer world cup sea view ground floor small kitchenette swimming pool minute walk convenient location clean rooms brooks units boardwalk kettle plug
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I stayed at Brooks Hill during my alone time getaway from work in Cape Town.
On arrival my room was not ready yet and I waited in the lounge off the reception. I read the coffee table book and also fixed the loose page, much to the delight of Alpha (the gent on duty) who supplied the tape and pair of scissors. Because of this interaction he knew who I was the next morning when my transfer only had my first name.
My room was comfortable and different to the one I had before (years ago). From my balcony I had a sea view and on my last morning before leaving I had the sunrise. The gardens and pool area are neat and the birds love it.
I only had my evenings there because I was out everyday. On my first evening I had dinner at Butter's restaurant - thank you Bongi for my T bone, I thoroughly enjoyed it. After dinner I watched movies till late because I never sleep well anywhere on the first night. On the second night I had a good night's rest. The bedding was cosy and warm. Housekeeping makes sure the place is clean and free coffee and tea is replenished.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank BrendaWilliams_12
BHSuites, Reservations Manager at Brookes Hill Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Mrs Williams

Thank you so much for your review! I do apologise and also thank you for the book incident - this will be replaced tomorrow.

We are still in the process of refurbishing our rooms and hope to be done by the end of November with all of them. I am looking into bringing a third option into our in-room beverages to maybe assist that first night of slumber.

We hope to see you soon again - it seems you visit us quite frequently? Please contact me directly via phone or email and lets see if I can maybe offer you something special for your next stay!

Kind regards,

Ettienne at reservations.

Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

I prefer staying at Brookes hill when on business in Port Elizabeth. Their self catering units are comfortable, neat and affordable. Conveniently located close to restaurants, gym and pubs as well as the Casino.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2016 via mobile

Very short stopover stay. However- remains a decent place. We were put up in a 2 bedroom apartment, which was well equipped with full kitchen facility and a big living room.

Though we were unable to explore the rooms as well - still we were bit comfortable with the overall stay.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2016 via mobile

We had a great ground floor room looking into happy valley. In the morning we were even visited by two brown mongoose pups that were so close and this is a place to be in PE, breakfast was a full buffet that had from A-Z on its counters

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed May 3, 2016

The Suites are well appointed with all the amenities and appliances one would need for a comfortable stay. They are clean and there is a great view from the rooms/apartments in front and above, the ground floor apartments have a view when you move onto the patio. Parking is available. Staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple