All reviews restaurant menu charming hotel star hotel friendliest staff great reception my friends and colleagues conference facility manager on duty busy road excellent service one night room was large out of this world grey college standard room stayed longer business or pleasure
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

What a terrible disappointment - nothing like it’s portrayed on the web!
Promoted as a 5-star ‘boutique hotel’ - however, it’s anything but that
At most, this hotel ranks as a 3-star... but just maybe!
OK as a stay over, but don’t expect anything more

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 18, 2018

Very comfortable hotel, very clean. Excellent bathroom and bedrooms
Lot of parking place. Restaurant very good with lot of different dishes even if is on the main street is very silent. No noise at all,
We’ll come again

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, with very spacious rooms, a huge bathroom and a balcony. Breakfast was very expensive compared to other places we stayed and ate in. The only thing missing from this hotel was a bar. We enjoyed our stay here.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2018

This I can best describe as a very pleasant 3 star hotel. It does not have the essentials to make it a 5 star, such as a small gym, swimming pool or a sauna. The restaurant menu is good, but does not qualify for a 5 star rating as it compares well with the average franchise type of restaurants in town, but certainly not superior as one would require of a 5 star. The staff, being friendly are not well trained, however and could not help much in explaining the menu of wine list on offer. So, if you want a happy stay with a 3 star expectation, I can recommend.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Anta Boga will be my choice of hotel whenever I travel to Bloemfontein and surrounds. It is my understanding that hotels are graded by the Tourism Grading council and that 5 star ratings are allocated on specific criteria. I completely respect the views of others but must defend this hotel's 5 star rating. They understand service and quality. Every staff member we encountered showed a CAN DO attitude that is rare. They go the extra mile to ensure a pleasant stay. This is true value for money. 5 star quality and service at comparatively reasonable rates.

Date of stay: January 2018