US$55
BM Gardens Apartment Hotel(Edenvale)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$41
Augusta Villa St. Pio's Guest House(Edenvale)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$54
Agoda.com
3 Brothers B&B(Edenvale)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$54
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$99
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
US$60
Breena BnB Guest House(Edenvale)(Great Value!)
US$144
Cosy Den(Edenvale)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$27
All reviewsguest housethanks guyshome away from homeericaestablishmenthosthospitalityjohannesburgairportfacilities
Reviewed September 27, 2017

The Guest House is situated in a very secure area and very close to the renowned OR Tambo International Airport. The staff at the guest house is very friendly and one always had the feeling that you are just like at your own home.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guesthouse4star, Manager at 5th Avenue Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Good Afternoon Eddy
Thank you so much for the lovely kind words and wonderful review. We are pleased to hear that you felt at home with us here at 5th Avenue Guest House. Looking forward to having you back home with us soon.
Jenny and the 5th Avenue Guest House team.

Reviewed September 19, 2017

You feel at home from the moment you arrive, staff is very friendly
and helpful. Will definetaly recommend the guest house to any one,
Food is great and well prepared, Close to airport and shopping centers.

Room Tip: Room 5 Is spacious
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Guesthouse4star, Manager at 5th Avenue Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2017

Thank you Johann, it was great to have you with us for the two weeks. We appreciate your feedback and positive review. We look forward to having you back "Home" soon.
Jenny and staff of 5th Avenue Guest House

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 24, 2017

The Guest house was all I expected and more. My room was spacious and clean. I had a very good undisturbed nights rest The room could do with a touch of paint to freshen it up but it was not dirty. I did not have the breakfast the next morning, as I was in a hurry to get going, but it looked good and plentiful. A very pleasant stay and I would have no issues in recommending 5th Avenue to my friends and family. I will be back the next time I travel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded August 26, 2017

Thank you for the great review as well as the honest feedback regarding the paint. We are currently doing maintenance in all the rooms. Hopefully by your next visit we will be all done and you will join us for breakfast. Looking forward to having you back with us at 5th Avenue Guest House

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Had a few stay over's and weekends that I stayed at the guest house. Nothing is to much trouble for this establishment. The cottages are all different themes and there is a beautiful garden.
It really feels like home away from home.
The guest house is well situated in gauging.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Guesthouse4star, Manager at 5th Avenue Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Thank you for the lovely review David. Hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed June 29, 2017

5th avenue guest lodge is my second home from home. the place is nice and clean. the food is nice and the staff is very friendly.
For me 5th avenue is very convenient as I can access my work area within 15 minutes and I also benefit from shuttles to and from work provided by 5th avenue. the place is also close to shopping malls and have wifi for guests.
the staff communicate with you to plan meals and shuttles well on time and also supply copies of the newspapers.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Guesthouse4star, Owner at 5th Avenue Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Ashworth it is always so nice to have you come "Home", thank you for the kind words and the great review. We at 5th Avenue strive to please our guests with the best service, clean enviroment and a comfortable experience. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Jenny