Genesis All-Suite Hotel(Johannesburg)
US$84
US$64
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

54 on Bath(Johannesburg)
US$180
Faircity Mapungubwe Hotel Apartments(Johannesburg)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$48
US$231
US$201
US$92
US$215
US$141
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$260
US$222
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

The Reef Hotel(Johannesburg)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Restaurant
All reviewsself cateringmelrose archhelpful reception stafftwo bedroom apartmentliving areasandton city mallwell equipped kitchenexcellent accommodationlong stayhome away from homerooms are cleanwould definitely stay here againsouth africafirst floorpleasant staybusiness tripwanderers
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

We travelled to Jhb on business and socially and booked for the 1st time at this hotel. Secure parking; easy access; good presentation. The hotel is clean and well presented. Rooms are clean and tidy. The rate's are very good. Has self catering facilities and Dstv. A definite recommendation. Location is excellent.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2015

Thank you Samuel for sharing your experience at Premiere Classe Suite Hotel.
I am happy that we ticked all the boxes for your trip.
I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Johannesburg.
Regards Belinda, Manager

Reviewed July 31, 2015

The accommodation and staff were all up to par except Tumi, who was rude and condescending from the day before arrival and upon arrival. She spoiled it for all 18 of us. Very unfortunate since this had been our ideal choice previously.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2015

Thank you your review,I apologise for her attitude towards you and your group. I am on site and would have addressed it if it had been brought to my attention. I will certainly be taking this up with her. I apologise for what should have been an exciting weekend.
Belinda Louw General Manager.

Reviewed June 19, 2015

I couldn't really find anything wrong with this place. The location was great, parking, cleanliness, facilities, privacy and staff... It had everything I wanted and needed to make my stay great.

The wifi was not great and they could have added a few extra things like salt and fresh milk, but this was minor.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank 887jillw
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2015

Thank you for your review 887jiilw, our staff appreciate feedback and will be happy to hear that your review is positive.

We have upgraded our wifi to FIBRE OPTIC WIFI , which will eliminate the speed issues.
We are happy to supply your apartment with salt and pepper.
Fresh milk needs to be ordered on reservation.

We look forward to being of service to you on your return stays.
Belinda Louw

Reviewed May 12, 2015

I had a wonderful experience, the staff is very welcoming and hospitable.

the whole environment and rooms are world-class without forgetting to mention the use WI-FI as my mobile home business needs wifi.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2015

Thank you for sharing the good experience you had at Premiere Classe Hotel.
Our staff are only too happy to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We trust you will choose Premiere Classe on a return visit to Johannesburg.
Belinda Louw General Manager.

Reviewed May 2, 2015

After staying at Premiere Classe about five times on an annual basis in the early 2000s, I never even considered anywhere else on a recent trip to Jo'burg. On the plus side it's very conveniently located. close to the M1 and also to shops and restaurants. Having a separate living area with a small kitchen is great (and there is a Woolworths close by to stock up on provisions). On the down side it's supposed to be non-smoking but our corridor reeked of cigarette smoke as guest were smoking in their rooms, with the doors open. It was also noisy. There was free wifi but the password expired every few days. You need to ask for a hairdryer.

After unpacking and repacking 6 times in 12 days we were looking forward to five nights in one place, but when we arrived we were told that the one-bedroomed unit we had booked more than two months earlier wasn't available and we would have to spend three nights in a two- bedroomed unit then move. There was no advantage whatsoever in having a two-bedroomed unit, and having to pack up once again was very annoying. (The fact that our cases were moved for us was irrelevant.) Then, to make matters worse: After booking I called to ask if we could check out at 5 p.m., for which I was prepared to pay. (I always extend the time in a hotel room if I have an overnight flight.) I was told it was fine. (Foolishly I didn't get it in writing.) When we arrived I checked to see if they had it as part of our booking, and was told it was fine. On our last day we were leaving for our final sightseeing at 10 a.m. when we were told that we had to be out of our room by 11. After much back and forth the person on duty agreed to find us another unit, but that meant we had to go back to the room and finish packing, disrupting our plans for the morning. The last straw was when we were told that we couldn't use the kitchen, throw anything away or shower as someone was moving in to the room later and there was no staff to clean up i.e., the room was just an expensive way of storing luggage.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from Corlett Drive and the parking lot.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MS06
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2015

Good Day Merle, I am sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced during your stay at Premiere Classe.. I only wish you had contacted me, Belinda, the General Manager and I would have tried to sort it out so that you didn't have to move .

Please I ask ALL of our guests to report to reception if they suspect smoking in the rooms.In order for it be addressed there and then.

Our WIFI passwords are only valid for a few days as that way we can control the use of the wifi.
I apologise to you for the rudeness of my staff member. It will be addressed with her.
Please contact me directly should you want to return Premiere Classe and I will personally handle your reservation . Thank you . Belinda ~ General Manager.