All reviews self catering melrose arch helpful reception staff two bedroom apartment living area sandton city mall well equipped kitchen excellent accommodation long stay home away from home rooms are clean would definitely stay here again south africa first floor pleasant stay business trip wanderers
Reviewed October 26, 2016 via mobile

The staff were really accommodating about allowing us an early check in as we flew up from Cape Town to attend a 1.30pm Greek wedding. But, our room was tatty, the wardrobe was dirty (sand on the shelf), the kitchen cupboards had not been cleared, the other bedroom had a broken bedside table. It was a huge disappointment and certainly won't recommend this place.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2016

Dear Jenni, I appreciate you taking time to write a review.'
I apologise for the room not being up to standard. I would really have appreciated it to be given the opportunity to rectify the problem and or move you to another suite.
It could have been resolved at the time and you would have been satisfied.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

I think that the rooms are good value for money. The Reception could be more welcoming and there could be some flexibility about ordering breakfast. I arrived after 7.30 and it seems as though that is the deadline for ordering.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2016

Thank you for your review. I have spoken to the night staff and your request should have been passed on. Thank you for bringing that to our attention.
We are currently looking at a revamp in the reception area, so if you return I am sure
you will see the change.
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

The apartments are quite small. The staff is friendly but unprofessional. The apartments has most of what you need, however everything is quite old. None of our complaints were handled. Stay there if you're looking for budget accommodation.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2016

Thank your your review. I would like to be able to address the experience you had with the staff. Please would you email the hotel and i will address it immediately and respond personally. As this was never brought to my attention whilst you were staying here, I was unable to address it at the time of your stay.

Reviewed September 18, 2016

The hotel is 35 minutes from the airport. The airport shuttle is not complementary - when I searched for properties I sorted by airport shuttle. The shuttle consists of an employee who uses one of two cars - a big one and a small one. The price depends on the car size and the employee is paid directly - couldn't figure out why this was the case. The larger car was over $100 and we weren't informed of this until the day before even though we'd been booked for months and exchanged multiple emails about the pick up time and cell phone number of the driver. The experience was a little confusing. But he met us at our very late arriving flight and we were grateful for that. Still, once we got past that hiccup, the rest was great. The place was secure and safe - in a lovely neighborhood with restaurants we could walk to. The attached kitchen was terrific and the wifi consistent.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2016

Thank you Susie for reviewing Premiere Classe on Trip Advisor.
I apologise for the confusion with the transfer from the airport.
I will instruct the staff to be very clear in the future.

I am happy that you found the position to be convenient and the fact that you could walk to some really great restaurants that we have on our doorstep.
As a traveller I know how important it is to feel safe where you are staying. It makes me happy to hear that you felt safe whilst staying at Premiere Classe.

Kind Regards
Belinda Louw

Reviewed September 13, 2016

I made my booking with Belinda. she was very professional and extremely polite and helpful.
my booking was dealt with swiftlly.
upon arrival i had no problems with check in.
when i walked into the room, it smelt fresh and was very smart.
the linen were hygenic and clean.
the bathroom was immaculate
the bed was comfortable
the Kitchen was clean and neat with the basics
ample parking was available
other guests were quiet
room services was reliable and trust worthy.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2016

I am so happy that you have taken time to share your experience on Trip Advisor, Trip Advisor is the biggest review platform world wide . This helps potential guests make an informed decision.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.
Regards
Belinda and the Premiere Classe team.