All reviewspolo fieldwaterfall estateexquisite dinnerbusiness triprooms are spaciousresidential areaduty managerboutique hotelattention to detailbeautiful hoteltintswaloequestriansecuritiesconferencesundownersafricavenue
Reviewed November 9, 2017

The rooms are amazing - big and with every comfort being supplied. Staff are friendly and will take care of anything you need. Was a real treat. The grounds are beautiful too. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TintswaloLodges, General Manager at Riboville, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Good morning,
Thank you very much for your great review.
We are very happy to hear you enjoyed staying at our beautiful hotel and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

My king surprised me with dinner at Tintswalo Waterfall last week Friday, wow service during dinner was great and the food was outstanding. I also noticed that the warm welcome starts from the gate(securities) you enter the place the way they treat you makes you feel honored, the restaurant has limited tables so its nice, private and quiet . I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
TintswaloLodges, General Manager at Riboville, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2017

Good day,
Thank you very much for the nice review.
We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Went to this place called Tintswalo at Waterfall, it was my first time going there but I'm glad I find out about the place. My dish was well prepared I must say, my lamb was nice and tender. The welcoming was very warm starting from securities to the staff of the restaurant. Thank you guys keep up the good work.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Good day,
Thank you very much for the kind words.
We are glad to hear you enjoyed your evening with us.
We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

My nephew and his wife booked the venue including accommodation for their wedding with immediate family staying overnight following the night do.

The venue is very nice and excellent for these kind of events having enough space and areas for the associated activities - bar, disco, dinning, photographs and of course the much needed bed for the night after the revelling.

The rooms are very nice with large bathrooms and offer at least on our side views of the ponds where wildlife proliferates. Noise can be a problem if the music goes on late, but that is the nature of the beast... take some earplugs and if you have had a good time it doesn’t bother you.

Overall a lovely relaxing place and within easy access to the new Mall of Africa. Staff are very friendly and helpful and the breakfast wasn’t half bad either :).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
TintswaloLodges, General Manager at Riboville, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2017

Good day,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that your nephew and his wife had a good time with us celebrating Dominique and Marcus's wedding.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

I was very pleasantly surprised by everything about Tintswalo Waterfall. The room was lovely, spacious and cleanliness is meticulous. Duty Manager, Bonface was a Jack-of-all-trades and was on hand with every little thing we needed. I have particular dietary issues and the chef was totally flexible and accommodating. Service during dinner was great and the food outstanding. Thanks for a great experience!

Room Tip: All rooms have great views and I love that it has a sound-proof shelter from the public areas.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good day,
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We hope to see you back in the near future.