All reviews private courtyard safe parking main building nice stay stayed here for one night jo burg short stay nice area restaurants and shops would definitely stay here again felt safe yogurt enjoyed my stay south africa guest house melville tyson
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay, the room was spacious and staff were very friendly.

Checking was very fast and the lady at the reception very helpful

The location is located in a buzzy nice neighbourhood.

I would stay here again if I came back to Johannesburg

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Room was fantastic with private courtyard leading off batthroom, staff very helpfull and friendly even though I arrived after midnight, would certainly recommend. Good security and secure parking, very close to great restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed November 28, 2017

I echo the many positive reviews of this property. The rooms are clean and well-appointed, and the bathroom spacious. Staff are super-friendly and willing to help in anyway they can. The property is within walking distance of many dining establishments. The breakfast was OK but not exceptional. Heavy on refined carbohydrates and light on protein choices. The yogurt offered was a very poor bargain brand.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2017

Booked a room for 3 which ended up being a whole house, very spacious. Very clean, good location, easy check-in.

The host showed us a nice Italian restaurant 5min from the room which was really good quality and he came back after we had finished dinner to pick us up to make sure we felt safe. We needed early breakfast (6.30am instead of 7am) and they were quite accomodating, the breakfast had many options and was freshly prepared.

Only downside: the airport transfer we booked with them was not at the airport when we arrived so we had to take a non-booked taxi.

Highly recommended for a stay in Johannesburg!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2017

since the moment I got there, the girl in reception (who was in charge of the whole place) was very nice and interested in everyone to have a nice stay.. I even got my room earlier. The place was very clean and the room amazing. The breakfast was super nice and the envioment so so lovely.

• Trip type: Travelled solo