“Tasty meat, a bit crowded”
Review of Turn 'n Tender

Turn 'n Tender
Ranked #32 of 1,460 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2012

The dinner was great for the rest of the part of six, but one order was incorrect, though they were willing to replace it. The Venue gets crowded; it’s a pretty big restaurant but crowded, probably due to its popularity. They are also willing to accommodate non menu specific items

Reviewed June 19, 2012

My husband and I went to Turn 'n Tender Parktown North for our wedding anniversary - I was blown away with the personal attention we received. When making the booking I specified that it was for our anniversary, but didn't ask for anything special other than a nice corner table. When we got there, we found a beautiful bunch of flowers on our table (which I could take home complimentary afterwards), and was also served with a complimentary glass of port each as a celebratory gesture. The food was decadent as always, the service was top notch, and I especially enjoyed the vegetables that was prepared with such care. A definite new favourite!! Thank you to management for a very special evening!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

We had a really great meal, may be a little bit more child friendly, but otherwise we enjoyed.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Very High Quality Steaks, Burgers, etc.
Service is slick.
Atmosphere excellent.
Mine host does the rounds to see that all is well

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Excellent food, fantastic service, great wine selection. Ambiance busy and bustling - there were endless queues at the door all night clearly an indication of the quality of food and service. We will definitley be back many times more for meals. (I had the "duck special - absolutely devine, my husband had a steak - cooked medium to perfection) Note: bookings are essential for dinner on a weekend as this place runs long queues due to it's popularity and above mentioned food.