“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Schwarma & Grill, Mediterranean an Middle Eastern Cuisine
Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Took some friends for lunch who had never been here before and they just loved it. The food, especially the lamb and the salads.
They are Shwarma aficionados so their opinion really counts.
My only slight concern is that there was too much lettuce in the Halloumi Cheese Salad, and that the tomatoes were not quite ripe enough, but otherwise the cheese was perfectly grilled and there was lots of it.
The hummus continues to be just the right balance between garlic and lemon and the beef ribs are always delicious.
The service is excellent. The waitresses here are top notch!
I wish I had enough space for the halva or baklava but I never do. Maybe next time ...

Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

The place seems run down, dirty floors, flies everywhere, disgusting toilets. All in all, the impression that one gets is that the managers have stopped caring. The staff seem demotivated. We saw a waitress grab a chip on a way to serving a plate! Prices are ridiculously high and the amount of salads you get, something that was the calling card for this place, has become stingy. At the same time, the salads look old. The food is still good - enjoyed the beef ribs and great hummus - but the overall standard has definitely dropped significantly since I was last here. I think this place is relying on old customers and have let things go quite a bit.

Reviewed December 3, 2016

The service I have received has always been excellent, and so has the food. The portion sizes are very good. I will keep going back!

Reviewed December 2, 2016 via mobile

This cute little spot is one of my favorite in the world, I stayed in Norwood for 4 years and every single time I come I feel at . Their hummus is worth driving 10km for. Their food is expensive but it's worth it. The service makes it up for it.

Reviewed November 21, 2016

We enjoyed their wraps, but unfortunately they were on expensive side but at least the place has a nice vibe and food tastes quite good.