“ It’s always fantastic ”
Review of Mythos

Mythos
Ranked #25 of 1,420 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

We were in the area and wanted lunch. It’s fairly difficult choosing restaurants because my wife is vegan but will venture to the vegetarians side if pushed.

Mythos provides a menu which balances our different needs (me for meat and my wife for vegan / vegetarian).

With it being colder at the moment it’s necessary to sit inside with the fire going. It’s a nice vibe, with the fires, the aromas of the food and it being a little tighter than usual with more tables inside.

We started with a few of our favorite dips and pita, followed by the fillet on the bone for me and a selection of meze for my wife.

Brilliant service from Mandy - thank you.

Good management- attentive and constantly checking to make sure you have a good experience

Reviewed July 12, 2018

We recently had lunch at Mythos Design Quarter with friends. As per usual we had a great meal in a relaxed pleasant atmosphere with good food and friendly service. The meze starters offer a wide choice of tasty treats and the main menu is varied and offers many excellent choices including for vegetarians. I had an excellent Kleftiko lamb which was soft, succulent and very tasty. Other choices included beef ribs, chicken skara and several meze selections. Service was very good as well. Altogether another excellent meal.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

This is by far my favourite restaurant in Johannesburg. I absolutely love everything it has to offer. The ambience was great (table by the fireplace), the service was outstanding (Mandy was our waitress), the food was delicious and the prices were a surprise --- good value-for-money for quality all round. Highly recommend this restaurant - will definitely go back again and again.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Awesome Lunch Specials
Great Lunch Specials
I like the steak or the Yiro and I had lunch with mate that loved to Fish and Chips
Well prices and good tasty lunch specials will get us back there

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

We spent a very enjoyable Fathers' Day lunch at Mythos Design Quarter. Even though it was exceptionally busy, the food was brought in good time, the staff were polite and attentive and if course, the food was excellent. Definitely worth a visit. Highly recommended.