“Network Works”
Review of MoAfrika Tours

MoAfrika Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Day tours and sightseeing trips in and around Johannesburg and Pretoria. We carefully select and evaluate all our sights and activities to offer tours that are highly customized to your leisure wishes. Popular sight-seeing tours include the Soweto Tour, The Apartheid Museum, the Johannesburg City Tour and the Lion Park Tour.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 4, 2018

My friend in India who owns a travel agency booked my tours with MoAfrika Tours. To be very frank, I was very skeptical about my trip because it was first solo trip.

First day I got DENNIS as my tour guide, he drove me to Lion Park and Lesedi Cultural Village. He ensured that I enjoyed drive, my entries were easy and quick, I got enough time to explore shops and do enough of shopping. Well mannered and well behaved DENNIS did impress me and my day got over by giving him a hug of gratitude.

Second day my angel was NICK. Such a amazing person. Along with history of the places I visited, what I learnt from him is "FOLLOW YOUR PASSION". At such a young age he knew he loves talking and he is making best use of his abilities by being guide; so heartwarming. I loved my day with NICK and we were 4 solo traveller girls from all different countries whom he roped in friendship.

Third day it was ADOLF who took me to Sterkfontein caves and Cradle of Human Kind. He has amazing conversation skills, driving skills, and presence of mind. He answered all my questions, told me extra information about city and the roads we took. In all it was awesome.

In this Africa tour I experienced warmth and care.

Good Friends give you good links and Network Works!!!

MoAfrikaTours, General Manager at MoAfrika Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Hi there Sandhya

Wonderful to hear from you and so happy that that you had an amazing time on the tours with us.

Dennis is a superb guide and always willing to go the extra mile for anyone, he has been one of our guides for a number of years now and is always growing in his passion towards his work and all travelers with him on tour.

Nick, well Nick is a fairly new guide at Moafrika Tours and he is certainly a guide that will be with us for years to come. He has that personality that just makes everyone's day.

Adolf has been with us since the company opened and is a great assist to our ever growing team. We see him as the leader of our guides, always giving them information and making sure that all of our guides offer the best serves to our guests.

Well now that you are a freind of ours, our doors are always open for you to come visit again.

All reviews