1,391 results
All reviews emperors palace food court casino complex entertainment area close to the airport free shuttle buffet breakfast enjoyed my stay rooms are small tambo airport next morning business trip shuttle service an overnight stay long flight cinema johannesburg
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was okey. But specifically booked this hotel as a breakfast box was included, which we needed to make an early flight. All confirmed the night before, but no breakfast box was ready when we left at 6:30am.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EmperorsPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Peermont Metcourt Hotel at Emperors Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear koos_999

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred stay-over hotel, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused and it has been escalated to the relevant department for resolution.

Trust that this is in order, regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a 3 star hotel within a place called Emperor's Palace, which is a complex with casino, restaurants, movie theater and 03 hotels (3, 4 and 5 star).
This hotel is a much better value than the cheesy 4 star (called Mondior). It's more confortable, less noisy and newer.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2018

My brother and I booked the hotel room + Tina Turner + meal package as a gift to my parents who celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. It seems the hotel went the extra mile and decorated the room with petals trailing from the floor up onto the bed in a heart shape plus two gold balloons. A warm and heartfelt thank you to everyone at Peermont Metcourt for making my parents stay that extra bit special.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
EmperorsPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Peermont Metcourt Hotel at Emperors Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Departure 146669

Greetings and thank you for your kind comments received, we are truly delighted that your parents enjoyed their stay with us! Kind regards

Reviewed September 16, 2018

My experience at Peermont Metcourt was amazing. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The facilities were clean. I have never seen such an aray of food served at breakfast! It was truly an amazing experience and I am glad that I took my husband here for our anniversary treat.

Room Tip: The head lamp shades needs some attention. And tv remotes were a bit worn and buttons mussing.
Reviewed September 14, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for the night of 28 September 2018 and it was a big disappointment. The room was on the small side, the bedding was clean and the bed was comfortable. The shower cubicle was about half a metre square and the toilet enclosure was miniscule. There was a privacy curtain to screen the bedroom from the en suite and it was really dirty and needed a good wash. We went to the F.L.A.G. cafe for lunch and I ordered a pizza and chose my four toppings. The waitress returned to say that they didn't have two of the toppings I had chosen - a hotel without onions and peppers?? Unbelievable. I chose spaghetti bolognese instead and it was tasty. We booked an early morning call for 5.30 which never happened. Fortunately I had set an alarm on my ipad, otherwise we would have missed our shuttle pick up at the airport. No way would we stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cybergran
EmperorsPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Peermont Metcourt Hotel at Emperors Palace, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2018

Dear cybergran

Thank you for bringing the matters to our attention, we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused, kind regards