1,576 results
All reviews quills restaurant nespresso machine top floor long flight international arrivals arrivals hall executive room main terminal tambo airport next morning hour flight your luggage between flights room service south africa baggage claim excellent hotel
Reviewed October 13, 2018

After a long flight from Atlanta, we spent one night here before flying out early to Namibia. We checked out at 4:30 am to find out that our flight was delayed by 4 hours. The hotel allowed us to recheck into out room and wait for our flight in the comfort of our room!
The hotel is beautiful! Our room was clean and ultra comfortable. The location is as easy as it gets. We had dinner in Quills, food was delicious, presentation excellent and the service impeccable.
I can’t say enough good things about this hotel. Highly recommend!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Beauty L, Guest Relations Manager at InterContinental Johannesburg OR Tambo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Dear Traveler.
Thank you for your most recent post with us on TripAdvisor of which I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the location of the hotel to the airport to be convenient. I am delighted to hear that Simon made your stay to be memorable and special.

I truly appreciate you recommending my property and Once again thank you for your feedback and I trust that when on route back into South Africa we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We stayed our last night on the way home from safari. You can walk across the street to OR Tambo aiport...and also around the hotel to the charter flight terminal.
In any city this would be a standout hotel for its rooms and great service. Check the IHG website for rates including breakfast.

Dear Traveler.

Thank you for taking the time to post feedback following from your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I could not agree with you more with regards to the convenience of the hotels location being only 68.7 meters away from the International Arrivals hall, which really makes your on route transit stop over hassle free and very convenient after a long haul flight. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed all the comforts of our newly refurbished room. As an airport hotel we also operate our restaurant and in room dining around the clock and I am happy to read that you enjoyed the service and offering from our in room dining.

Once again thank you for your feedback. I trust that when on route back into South Africa we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel

Kind regards.

Beauty Lebelo.

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

The location, the service, the large rooms all get very high marks but best of all was getting to know Cello. We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and then came back over a week later. We were remembered and looked forward to seeing the staff again as well.
The food in the hotel is outstanding. Sorry for you if the asparagus is no longer in season when you arrive.
Ask for the chicken and prawn special and do not miss the buffet. But whatever you do ask for Cello. He served us for 2 nights and then we requested him when we returned . A very nice man who is welcome to visit us anytime in LA.
Everyone is very nice at this hotel. Great service from the front desk to the room service and all the staff in and outside of the kitchen.
We give this hotel extra high marks for their friendliness. Enjoy your stay. Maybe we will see you when we return.

Dear Traveller.

Thank you for taking the time to post your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the comfort of our elegantly appointed rooms where we focused on comfort and quality and all of the offerings and services our property offers. Thank you for taking the time to recommend my property and for the lengthy review on my property and for recognizing the professional and memorable service that you received, it is warming to know that my team have made you stay both a success as well as memorable.

I do hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the hotel in the not too distant future.

Kind regards

Reviewed October 12, 2018

Great beds, wonderful linens, amazing service! The best place to be after a long journey! We have stayed here previously and this hotel has wonderful service and it is just as good or even better from one visit to the next. A very helpful and friendly staff. I look forward to my stay here.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Kind regards

Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

We picked this hotel based on its convenience. Little did we know that the staff, spa, facility, and restaurant would be ideal for us. Mijelani, Katz, and Mary made our stay so much better. I injured my back on Safari in Botswana. The team at the spa took great care of me. The gym is fully equipped. Our room was beautiful and very comfortable. We enjoyed the convenience of having airport shops and restaurants readily accessible. Quills was wonderful.

Stayed: October 2018

Dear Traveler.

Thank you for your most recent post with us on TripAdvisor of which I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the location of the hotel to the airport to be convenient. I am delighted to hear that Mijelani, Katz and Mary made your stay to be memorable and special.

Kind regards,