All reviews enjoyed my stay keep up the good work restaurant staff shuttle service excellent service house keeping conference venue feel at home gautrain station yali daniel bytes feedback fridge excellence clients business
Reviewed April 26, 2018

Its not my first time staying at Premier Hotel, Midrand and both times were not disappointing. However, certain aspects need to be improved like the security(there was a robbery a few days before our arrival - thus creating an unease in us) and the bathroom hardware e.g. the flushing. Otherwise, the best aspect is the FOOD - I had a stuffed chicken breast fillet with vegetables (Compliments to the chef). Please place blankets in all rooms - ours did not have blankets and we had to rely on the cold sheets. One more thing, I love the staff at Premier hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony R, General Manager at Premier Hotel Midrand, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2018

Dear Karabo M

Many thanks for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your kind comments and am pleased that you enjoy the food in our Restaurant. I am sorry that you did not contact Housekeeping, who would have provided you with extra blankets during your stay.

Kind regards

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Hotel premises and rooms are fine, for a small, business hotel. Nothing spectacular but OK. Service was good apart from the reception, where we waited for half an hour at the check in, so that they could process the payment for the entire stay! After 15 hours of flying, the last thing you need is wait for half an hour to pay in advance your stay. Breakfast poor but again "OK". Wifi was a disaster.

Room Tip: Stay close to the reception area, if you want to have some wifi connection at your room!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Tony R, General Manager at Premier Hotel Midrand, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Dear Konstantin L

Many thanks for taking the time and trouble to post your review on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your honest comments and will be following up with my Team this morning.

Your feedback is important to us, in order to understand our shortcomings and improve our facilities.

Reviewed March 30, 2018

I stayed in 219 and could hear everything that happened in 217. Apart from that the stay was fine, service was good and the staff are very friendly. I will definitely be staying at the hotel again, just the noise.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Tony R, General Manager at Premier Hotel Midrand, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Hi mosesh896

Many thanks for posting your review on TripAdvisor.

I appreciate your feedback - did you speak to Reception about the unacceptable noise coming from the adjacent room?

I am particularly pleased that you found the Staff and service to be of a high standard

Reviewed March 19, 2018

My sleep was not comfortable due to the cigarette smoke which was all over tte room the Hotel staff tried to address the problem without success. I will recommend the hotel to people who are suffering from sinus

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
StayPremier, Public Relations Manager at Premier Hotel Midrand, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear @craphhalelo. Please accept our sincere apologies for the discomfort. As you perhaps know, the hotel rooms and public areas are all smoke free zones and guests ae in fact not allowed to smoke in the rooms. It seems that one of the guests did not abide by the rules unfortunately. Our housekeeping staff do air the rooms while cleaning but it seems that we will need to take some additional action in this case. Thank you for letting us know. We will check which room you stayed in and make sure that we get rid of the stale air.

Reviewed March 16, 2018

My stay was enjoyable. Really enjoyed food, friendliness of the staff and free wifi. Once a month, cook traditional meal. Open more channels on Mzansi magic and reduce movie channels. Housekeeping is done very early, can't you move it to 9/10am

1  Thank phanuelmoroe
Tony R, General Manager at Premier Hotel Midrand, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Dear phanuelmoroe

Many thanks for your review.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Next time you are with us, please ask the Restaurant Staff for something traditional - I am sure we will be able to satisfy your needs.

Also, let Reception know if you would like your room to be done after 10h00 and they will inform Housekeeping. We are unable to add TV Channels, due to the bouquet we subscribe to.