All reviews garden suite an upgrade hotel room team building excellent stay enjoyed our stay friends and family beautiful place excellent service get away conference venue close to home wedding anniversary water features spa treatments out of this world weekend
Reviewed April 4, 2018

We visited Glenburn Lodge to celebrate my husband's birth as a family... I must say it was a great decision. We enjoyed the Jacuzzi, the garden & the serenity of the lodge as a whole. We will certainly be booking a return trip in the near future.

Date of stay: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Glenburn_PR, Public Relations Manager at Glenburn Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Lisa

Stunning feedback!

Thank you for choosing us for your Husband's Birthday and for taking the time to review us.

I am so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Was disappointed with the room we were given ... however beautiful gardens...perfect for a wedding or just a quiet weekend away....lots to do especially for families with kids...really close to johannesburg and pretoria .... all in all a pleasant getaway...

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Karendra

Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback!

I am happy to report that we have started with our hotel room renovations, but it will take time to do them all.

I'm glad you enjoyed your overall stay with us, and we hope to see you in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Had a blast! Staff was friendly and lunch buffet superb. Accommodation was clean and very comfy. Never got to see as much as I would have liked to as my visit was only one day but will definitely be back again.

Date of stay: April 2018

Dear Michelle,

Thank you so much for choosing us as your Birthday destination and for taking the time to write the review on our hotel.

I have passed your comments onto my team, I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We look forward to seeing you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed April 2, 2018

the location was relaxing if you just wish to sit at the pool and do nothing, but the food for a vegatarain was beyond terrible. we had half a plate of salad off the salad bar and was charged R95. the overall stay was average.but the location was good

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear cordeliamaistry

Thank you for the valuable feedback submitted. I have forwarded your concerns regarding the variety of food to our Executive Chef for investigation. Thank you for showing where we can improve.

I'm glad you had a relaxing stay and we look forward to welcoming you back at Glenburn very soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We really enjoyed our time at Glenburn. Always relaxing and filled with special moments. We stayed in the hotel suite and we impressed by all the little luxuries that made it beautiful and comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear AmericanBear

Stunning feedback! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us.

I am so very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you again.