“Valentine’s Day”

Ranked #6 of 824 Restaurants in Pretoria
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Kream offers everything from steak to sushi to curries. We pride ourselves on excellent service paired with delectable food. If you are a wine or whiskey lover, come take a look at our wise range of options.
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Perfect place for dinner and good food for a night of love . Service was great and as always food was perfect , options available a lot, overall always a good place to go.

Date of visit: February 2018
Dewald G, Public Relations Manager at Kream, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2018

Thank you! We appreciate your support and review. I'm hoping we have an opportunity to serve you again. Regards from everyone at Kream.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,118)

Reviewed June 19, 2018

Outstanding menu with food of high quality and and wonderful wine list.Restaurant is situated in very popular area and easy accessable

Date of visit: October 2017
Dewald G, Public Relations Manager at Kream, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Hi Francois, thanks so much for the review. I hope we see you again sometime. Best regards from us at Kream.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I had my graduation dinner with my family here and this place is absolutely fancy, food is great and the prices are a bit high due to the setting and environment. But worth the night

Date of visit: July 2017
Dewald G, Public Relations Manager at Kream, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2018

Hi, thank you so much for coming to dine with us and for taking out some of your time to review us. I surely hope we see you again in the future. All the best from everyone here at Kream!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Yes it was an amazing place and my wife wants to go back there again before our next wedding anniversary.

Date of visit: April 2018

we are pleased to know that you enjoyed yourself. Thanks for taking the time to review us. We looking forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I was hugely impressed with all the food, the amazing service and the great atmosphere. The value for money is amazing and you will not be disappointed. I had the pork belly - UNBELIEVABLE!

Date of visit: June 2018

Hey Pierre, we're happy to hear that you enjoyed yourself! I hope we can expect to see you again sometime in the future. All the best from all of us here at Kream.