All reviews shopping mall hotel is located base for exploring church square inner city security leisure
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

On the positive side, breakfast was amazing. I've never had such a satisfying meal like this one. On the other hand, I didn't like the reception . I had a lot of luggage and no one gave me a hand. I ordered room service to get bottled water only to be told it was unavailable. When I got back to my room ,only the bed was made. The room was still scruffy and the rubbish had not been emptied. This was appalling. I think you have potential to do way better. I was expecting more.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
ReynMan, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pretoria-Sunnypark, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Kundai

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your recent stay. As with many 3-Star limited service hotels we unfortunately do not provide a porter service nor room service. This is in an effort to keep your accommodation costs to a minimum. Please note that it is nothing personal and we would have loved to assist if there were team members available to do so.

As for the dirty room, that is totally unacceptable. We have already concluded our investigations, and have taken the necessary measures to ensure that this type of thing does not happen again. I am very embarrassed and truly sorry for this to have happened. We hope however that you will forgive us this mistake and that we may look forward in you coming to visit again.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

Warm regards

Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

We have been for this hotel for 1 night.
It's situated in the city if Pretoria.
What is good with this hotel is :
- it is located close to a commercial centre. No need to go outside for buying things to eat, go to the supermarket or change money
- the swimming pool is top
- rooms are very well done
- the food is not bad and the breakfast has got choice
- people are more than kind, smiling and reactive.

One simple example : my wife was a bit ill this night. They ask me many how she was, giving us some tisane to help....

The pity : it has to be better indicated that you have to park on flor 6 in the parking.
But... is it important compared to the other points?

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ReynMan, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pretoria-Sunnypark, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Hi Christophe

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a in depth review. Thank you also for the great feedback, it is always great for us to learn that our guests enjoyed their stay with us.
Sorry to learn that your wife wasn't feeling all that well.
Thank you for the comment regarding the parking, we will look into how we can improve even more on communicating this information.
We hope that your travels will see you coming to South Africa again and that you will pay us a visit.
Wishing you many safe travels and many returns.
Warm regards

Reviewed July 30, 2018

The weekend i have spend here with my wife was great even though i lost my cell phone from a crime at restaurant area outside the hotel.nevertheless i had a great time with my women and i will go again sometime these year.

Date of stay: December 2017
ReynMan, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pretoria-Sunnypark, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Hi Katlego

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us such a nice review. I am so sorry to read about your cellphone. Please return soon and we will do our best to make you forget all about it :-)
Thank you very much for your support and we look forward to your next support.

Best regards

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

I was going to give hotel 3 stars but actually that was based on location only. If I'm reviewing hotel itself I would have to give 4 stars. Hotel was good, rooms clean and functional, staff friendly and helpful. Pool and bar area great. And breakfast better than some holiday inn express hotels. All that said, actually getting into hotel problematic, signage poor once you are in car park. In addition area around just didn't feel safe, hotel good, surrounding parts not so much.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
ReynMan, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Pretoria-Sunnypark, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Hi 'Scotlady'

Thank you firstly for taking the time to write this review.
Secondly (and this is a big thank you), thank you for your reconsideration and not penalizing us for the external factors. It is unfortunate that the surrounding area is not as 'Glam' as we would have wanted it to be, but we work with what we have :-)
Your safety and security is of vital importance and I believe that inside these walls ALL our guests can rest assure that they will be perfectly safe.
Thank you very much for your support and we hope to invite you back again soon.
Wishing you many safe travels and a few returns :-)

Best regards

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Comfortable stay ever had,whole variety of breakfast and lunch rooms are very clean and spacious, nice town view from upper levels rooms. Appetising breakfast in the morning at cosy breakfast room,whole variety of lunch servings and with friendly service from the staff

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mashegokr

Good Day Mashego

Hope you are keeping well.

Its for reviews such as these that we get up for in the morning. Thank you for your kind words and great review. It will be surely shared with the Team to ensure that we continue to aspire to be better at what we do.

We look forward to your next visit.

Wishing you many happy returns.

Warm Regards