US$109
  • Breakfast included
US$133
US$112
Priceline
All reviewsconference venuecomplimentary coffee and teahuge successconference facilitiesweekend breakawaypeace and quietan excellent hotelgo the extra milehotel is situatedthank you very muchhoneymoon suitebeautiful gardenattention to detaildamweddingworkshopcullinan
Reviewed July 23, 2017

I came across Faircity Roodevallei by chance. But it ended up being a great choice. My boyfriend was celebrating his birthday and I wanted to make it really special for him.
Ryno and Junior assisted me with all my requests and they did not disappoint.

We were upgraded to the honeymoon suite and I could not fault anything. From the biltong platter romantic set up of the room to the amazing view over the dam. We had dinner in the restaurant and upon arrival I pretended that it was just a normal dinner untill the waitress came to take our room number and took us to a table set up with flowers and candles and a special birthday cake. The waitress was exceptional unfortunatelly I forgot her name.

Our package included breakfast which was hearty and filling.

The staff is really friendly and they go the extra mile to make sure that you are comfortable and enjoying your stay.

We really appreciate all the effort you put into making his birthday soooo special.
Both of us come from a hospitality back ground and rating on service, attention to detail and cleanliness I wish I could add another star for you.

BIG BIG thank you

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Paul D, General Manager at Faircity Roodevallei, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Good day Sharon S, thank you for taking the time to write such a comprehensive review of your recent stay with us. It really makes me proud to read how our TEAM pulled together to create such a memorable experience for both you and your boyfriend. Receiving feedback such as yours, goes a long way in motivating our TEAM to continue performing to the highest possible standards. Such also ensures that we live up to our slogan, "Service By Design". I am very excited to share your comments with the entire TEAM. Once again thank you for such an amazing review. We do hope to welcome you back again soon. Regards Paul Duverge

Reviewed May 17, 2017

The rooms were good, we had a full board of meals breakfast, lunch and dinner. We rely enjoyed the stay so refreshing. I would recommend couples those who would like to relax and probably get out of ttheir daily activities for something new.

Room Tip: rooms close to the dam have a good scenic view
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2017

We visited Roodevallei for a couples getaway. As per my previous visit the trip was good value. We had a braai outside (it was a bit cool), the food was good. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I did not meat one staff member that did not great with a smile.
We stayed in a garden cottage which was clean and neat (I would recommend a new bed though)

Stayed: April 2017
WernerVD1973, Rooms Division Manager at Faircity Roodevallei, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Good day Marita0311
Thank you for taking time to do this review and also for giving us a perfect score. We always try our best to deliver on our slogan "Service by Design" Hope your next visit is just around the corner and thank again for your kind words. Kind regards Werner Rooms Division Manager

Reviewed January 16, 2017

what an amazing place, so beautiful and relaxing. had such an amazing time and the staff were awesome. :) i only had breakfast there and it was very nice. from sitting outside watching the water to chilling by the pool, and everything included. had a great time. thanks.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
WernerVD1973, Rooms Division Manager at Faircity Roodevallei, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2017

Good day Shannon T
Thank you for giving us a perfect score and taking the time to do this review. I'm sure our staff enjoyed having you as our valued guest just as much as you have enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to your next visit is just around the corner.
Kind regards Werner

Reviewed January 15, 2017

The room was perfect, clean and cozy. The breakfast was very bad. I have stayed here before but this time it was bad. A minimal variety of both hot and cold foods. There was literally eggs, bacon and chicken sausages for hot hot breaks and two types of cereal. I was really disappointed this time around.

Room Tip: Room 1, 2, 3 and 4 are the best, they have the a great lake view
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karabom436

Good day karabom436
Thank you for your review. It is really disappointing to hear that our breakfast wasn't up to standard seeing that we do get such good reviews on our breakfast. I'll make sure that this information does reach our executive chef so it doesn't happen again. Thank you for your continuous support of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back to Faircity Roodevallei Hotel in the near future.
Kind regards