“Best pizza in town!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2018

Caraffa has been around for many years, and with all the new pizza spots in Pretoria, one tends to try the new ones, and sometimes forget the old classics. My husband and I went there last night for a celebration, for the first time in about 3 years, and I once again realised their pizza stays the absolute best. They are reasonably prices, their service is great, the atmosphere is perfect for cozy winter evenings or a romantic dinner. The pizza is thin and crispy, but has more than enough toppings. When in the mood for pizza, even if it is for take away, I would highly recommend Caraffa!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

Outstanding supper - great rack of lamb
Wonderful service despite it being really busy
Thank you for a top night out.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

Its been a while since we ate at Caraffa. Our loss for sure. An adventurous wine list that will cater for most tastes. Family and business friendly. Attentive and well trained waiters and management staff. Menu with a few surprises but also old favorites. My party of 4 all had something different to eat and each of us raved about our particular choices. Thank you Caraffa for still offering great food and great value in a trattoria-like setting

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 12, 2017

We had a quiet family dinner at Caraffa and were so impressed - the food was excellent and the service great. The four of us sampled a few starters, mains and deserts and everything was great. Considering the quality of the food I thought the prices were very reasonable - we will be back!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 25, 2017 via mobile

Had an unplanned lunch at Caraffa this week. It was my first visit there and I loved the whole experience. Very friendly management and staff, excellent food and great selection of wine. I was also impressed with the prices as well. Will most certainly return.

Date of visit: November 2017