“Nice”

Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

A small and neat neighbourhood eatery. Very neat ambiance and with great food. Limited parking available. Must meet if on milner.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Tucked away in residential Waterkloof “Meet on Milner” is a really pleasant surprise. Casual, peaceful, good service, excellent food - we had a lovely lunch experience at this restaurant. Perfect sized meals for lunch as well. The food is fresh & delicious, and the service is great. The serving staff are around but remain unobtrusive, what a welcome change! We’ll be back, and this time for dinner and on a date!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

We went there to listen to their live music, the Jazz was amazing!! The overpriced wine list was something else, cheapest bottle of wine about R140 was not in stock so the second cheapest one is +/- R248 and not even nice! We love drinking wine so 2 bottles between 4 people is not that extravagant but then your bill is already R500!! Don’t get me wrong I am not a cheapskate, don’t mind paying at all if I get value for money!! Then the food there was a Thai curry on our table that was terrible tasted nothing like Thai, only thing remotely Thai were the chillies! And it didn’t look appetizing at all!! We had 2 stacks one chicken and one fillet! It didn’t taste bad at all but for the price I felt it was a ripoff!! There was also a fillet at the table that was tough!! Believe it fillet tough!! I think that the sinew was not removed properly!! The service and front of house was excellent!! Really I can’t fault that!! We are Jazz lovers and not having a lot of options going somewhere to listen to live Jazz we will certainly go back, but not for the wine or food!! I am so disappointed, as it is so close to our home, it would be the perfect outing!!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 5, 2018

I have been there now for dinner, lunch and a long lunch turned into dinner. The service is always great, the food superb and the ambience perfect.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

Drove past and looked interesting. We arrived to very hesitant, slow and unfriendly service. It did get better after a while but not good enough if you want to compete with the best and even more so if you want to charge top dollar prices on your menu. We had 2 fillets and it was very average. So, bad service , average food - not worth visiting.

Date of visit: December 2017