“The place to be for da whole family”
Review of Capeesh

Capeesh
Ranked #16 of 807 Restaurants in Pretoria
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Capeesh Italian Restaurant, one of Pretoria's most popular Italian restaurants! Here at Capeesh we celebrate life by indulging in delicious Italian food and drinking fantastic local and international wines. Here we start conversations with all who enter our huge Italian family, where being loud and happy is encouraged! Capeesh has been around for more than 14 years now, and has become a true landmark in Pretoria. Make a booking and become part of our story! We can't wait to serve you!
Reviewed July 18, 2017

Italian, Italian ... Italian. The decor and smells speak of Italy, romantic or with friends or with family ... the experience is GREAT Food and Wine. 1 of the few places you get Lambrusco - fini. The pizzas and pastas are above standard quality and served with a friendly and willing attitude. Enjoy all dishes on the menu ... great value for money.

Charl C, General Manager at Capeesh, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2017

Hi Ronel, Thank you for your beautiful review. It means the world to all of us here at Capeesh.
Regards,
Charl

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I had Irish delegates that I was entertaining and the restaurant offered us wonderful service in the private room. What a wonderful time we had had, the food was divine and the waitress very friendly, patient and helpful. I am 100% satisfied with the service that I have received from Capeesh.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

On Friday 2 July myself and 3 friends had dinner at Capeech Brooklyn. I would like to say that eating at Capeech was a most enjoyable experience, only surpassed by the friendly and professional service by our waiter Jo Ann. She was most observant and her knowledge of the menu is excellent. We will most definitely be back.
Regards Mike Volschenk

Reviewed May 2, 2017

I always feel that money well spend are absolutely worth it, never mind how much it was, and that is how I left this establishment after a superb dining evening with my family. We had Veal,Succulent pork belly, penne Capeech pasta, roasted lamb shank in red wine, grilled kingklip, the list goes on...topped off with CRÈME BRÛLÉE...

Reviewed April 30, 2017 via mobile

We had such a superb dining experience at this restaurant. The service was wonderful. The dishes we had were perfectly prepared. As a seafood lover, I was wowed by their grilled kingklip and sole. These are their "must taste" dishes!!