US$118
US$182
US$143
InterContinental
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

US$101
US$260
US$179
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

US$118
US$110
US$94
US$90
1,730 results
All reviewssandton citynelson mandela squareexcellent locationgautrain stationconvention centerwalking distanceconvenient locationtsogo sunclose proximityshort stayrooms are cleanroom serviceenjoyed my stayeasy accessshopping mallbreakfast was excellentbusiness trip
Reviewed September 15, 2017

They must put soap, shampoo and body lotion in the bathrooms, I called the house keeping and they have provided after I called them, I think the hotel must tell house keeping not to forget about bathroom kit.

Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
ulrich k, General Manager at Garden Court Sandton City, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2017

Thank you for your review of the Garden Court Sandton City, your comments and feedback are highly appreciated. I have noted your concerns regarding the lack of bathroom amenities and have addressed this with my housekeeping team. Please accept my sincere apologies for this, and we look forward to hosting you again when you next visit Sandton.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 15, 2017

Hard to find. Super nice staff. From the front desk to the bar restaurant to the Concierge these are friendly loving kind highly trained people Stayed a combination of 3.5 weeks here. They set me up with tours, with drivers, with directions. Everyone here was helpful and friendly This is a great stay. several large malls across the street. Great shopping great restaurants

Room Tip: try to stay away from the first 4 or 5 floor above the entry, very noisy at night Otherwise all are great rooms
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review of the Garden Court Sandton City, your comments and feedback are highly appreciated. It is delightful to note that you had such a wonderful stay with us and that in particular the staff were super nice. We pride ourselves in our high levels of service and am therefore extremely pleased with the service you received from the Garden Court Team.
We look forward to welcoming you back when you are next in Sandton.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 14, 2017

the location is ideal and very accessible, need to improve the towels in the rooms are very old and and not appealing.the swimming pool is sparkling and very safe. internet - good. my kids did enjoy the breakfast and the gym facilities.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2017

It was good staying at the hotel as it was near our head office where the conference was taking place and near the mall. I was also given a corporate rate. I enjoyed the breakfast especially the sausage.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

We stay in this hotel every time we visit Sandton. Overall it is good value for money in Sandton especially over weekends. Reception was efficient and our requirements for the room was met. As always the room was clean. I appreciated the phone call from reception to find out if everything was OK. Breakfast was good as always. The only negative comment I have was the service during breakfast. We had to remove our dirty plates ourselves and got no attention from the staff.

1  Thank kosiKroonstad