1,806 results
All reviews sandton city nelson mandela square excellent location gautrain station convention center walking distance convenient location short stay tsogo sun close proximity rooms are clean easy access enjoyed my stay room service breakfast was excellent shopping mall business trip
Reviewed October 1, 2018

Friendly stuff and value for money in a well secured location In the heart of Sandton. A walking distance to the Sandton Convection Center (JOY OF JAZZ). The Mandela Square and Sandton City Mall are just a stone throw.

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Excellent Service....it was a great pleasure to be around Garden Court Sandton over the weekend ... next time please share a jazz package for couples who want to come as families...please keep me prebooked for 2019 JOJ.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

It was a fantastic stay, the rooms, the people, the food and the environment in general is very nice. The hotel is a stone throw away from the magnifincient Sandton City Mall and it made my shoping after work easier. Next time i am in South Africa, i would make sure i stay at this buitifull hotel.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2018

My experience at the Hotel always exceed my expectations. This is definitely my Hotel of choice. Without a doubt i would recommend a visit to any one i know. Convenience of a minute walk to Mandela Mall for relaxation.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

I spent 2 nights here and I loved the big beds even though I was sharing, the big bathtub I could relax in. There's a gym as well and a mall right across the road and a whole host of fine eateries just a walk away. I enjoyed my stay thoroughly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business