All reviews rooms are small excellent location mandela square aura restaurant cafe serves coffee shop restaurant coffee facilities unlimited wifi affordable hotel gautrain station worked perfectly short stay breakfast is served room was clean and comfortable the ground floor ordered room service sandton mall
Reviewed October 13, 2018

The place of the hotel can´t be better. It is perfect. Good region.
So near of the mandela square (just cross the road). So, easy to go to have dinner or lunch. So near of the gautrain.
Good and trustable staff.
I would be back.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
asafr943, Manager at Signature Lux Hotel, by Onomo, Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel
We are absolutely delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

Not only did I call twice to make a reservation only to arrive and to be told my reservation hadn’t been made, the staff dealing with this situation have obviously never worked in the service industry before - they dealt with the situation apathetically and left me hanging for hours ( I tried to check in at 12 and bought them time until after 2 ) before the booking had finally been secured for check in.

Exhausted from a long day and flight I called the manager eventually for assistance, instead of coming downstairs from his office to speak to me as I requested - he sent another staff member to approve my check in with 0 apology for messing me around! And this isn’t the half of it (before I had even checked-in yet.)

Further to that the room was dirty - there were dirty tissues underneath the bed and pieces of someone else’s necklace, there is no kettle or coffee in the room - you need to walk downstairs to the main entrance in your pajamas to get coffee for everyone to see, the shower leaks excessively and overall the staff are highly unprofessional.

I will never, ever stay here again. I am shocked and appalled that this level of service still exists in such a competitive market ( especially given that it is a hotel linked to Sandton City Mall).

Good day,

The above matter was addressed and resolved by Management directly with you whiles you where at the Hotel.

Regards

Reviewed October 10, 2018

Absolutely awesome, I highly recommend Signature Lux. Has everything I have always hoped to find in one hotel as a regular business traveller. The list is endless, from being perfectly situated to all the small touches many hotels funny career for, for regular travels

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HannesP211, General Manager at Signature Lux Hotel, by Onomo, Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2018

Thank you for your great response! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our unique hotel model which is not like the typical mainstream hotel. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Well, breakfast was nice, location is key, the hotel is perfectly located, everything is just a few stamps away at Mandela square, rooms are small and lack of maintenance is beginning to show, it's also starting to smell a bit musty, staff are pleasant and professional.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
asafr943, Manager at Signature Lux Hotel, by Onomo, Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review the Hotel
Thank you for your feedback. We have addressed your concerns with the relevant persons. Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us
We look forward to welcoming you back at the hotel on your next trip

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a conference and it was perfect. The location can not get better and rooms are comfortable. Short walk to the conference Centre, sandton shopping center and gautrain. Would have liked to have a kettle and coffee in the room.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
asafr943, Manager at Signature Lux Hotel, by Onomo, Sandton, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2018