We stayed for two night during our recent stay in Johannesburg. We chose Park Inn mainly because of the location in Sandton ( if you've never been to Johannesburg, trust me you don't wanna stay elsewhere than Sandton ). The staffs were professional and helpful. Rooms were small but comfortable and clean. The lift system can be confusing at first but after a while we got used to it. The hotel provides free shuttle bus around Sandton area every two hours from 10am - 2 am, so its convenient for the guests. we had no complaints and enjoyed our stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Park Inn Sandton Hotel is enviably situated in the heart of Sandton. The Park Inn boasts 273 beautiful modern rooms as well as our Signature outlet RBG Bar & Grill. The Hotel is easily accessible to all major tourist attractions and heritage sites as well as 1.5Km from the premier Sandton City Shopping mall and Nelson Mandela Square. A free shuttle service is available to Nelson Mandela square. After a long day of meetings or sightseeing the hotel's outdoor swimming pool is the perfect place to relax and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Travelocity.ca and getaroom.com so you can book your Park Inn Sandton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Inn Sandton Hotel Sandton
- Park Inn Sandton Greater Johannesburg, South Africa