1,343 results
All reviewsnelson mandela squarethird floora business class roomtrain stationsandton citybusiness hoteljunior suitetambo airportnespresso machinebusiness trippool deckconvenient locationmodern hotelgreat businesslate checkoutshuttle servicehotel restaurant
Reviewed April 4, 2018

The hotel facilities are pleasant and breakfast lovely. The hotel location is excellent for business travel so that one may use Gautrain/ uber without car rental. While the hotel receptionist forgot to return my drivers license ID following check-in, the hotel service manager, Ms Kavisha Bissessar, ensured that such was couriered to my holiday destination in PE after the Easter weekend so that we are able to rent a car on our family holiday and tour Addo elephant park - many thanks to Ms Bissessar and the Radisson Blu Gautrain for excellent customer service!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Radisson Blu Ga... W, General Manager at Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Shirley R,
Thank you for sharing your experience at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel. As OUR VALUED GUEST, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. With our ‘Yes I Can’ spirit to serve and 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations. Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our services and will be shared with Kavisha and the rest of the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional service always. Thank you once again for your time and we are looking forward to welcoming you back HOME soon!

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The Radisson Blu is the best hotel for many reasons including safety, location, comfort, wifi and easy of access to the Sandton (Gautrain) train station to connect you to the Tambo International airport.

I stayed her Friday and Saturday with a late check out on the Sunday.

For me the Radisson Blu was the best options as it is located opposite the entrance to the Sandton Gautrain entrance ($176rand plus $16rand for card to travel to the international airport).

During my time of stay I didn’t have safety concerns on the premises.

There is no late check out charge like surround hotels charged (between $10-20rand/hr. Most Australian flights are in the evening so this late checkout with no fee is a bonus.

Wifi works well in the rooms and their is also a business lounge that once can access (endless complimentary drinks and food/snacks).

Front of house staff gave a very warm welcoming and continued with their high rate of friendly customer service.

Rooms are spacious, beds and linen are clean & comfortable. The shower has good hotel water pressure. A bath and or spa is wasted in my room, so I tend to request no bath or spa. There was no noise level of concern in the rooms.

The breakfast buffet consisted of fresh fruits, various meats and breads and endless hot options. I don’t drink coffee so can’t provide feed back here.

From the Radisson you can walk across to Mandela Square for shopping and restaurants. I didn’t stay out late, passed dark.

The hotel does do airport transfers (at a cost) and a taxi from the airport to the Radisson Blu is roughly $550rand.

Recommend - yes for all grounds, solo, friends and business travellers.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank ZaraIam

Dear Zaralam,
Wow, Every Moment Matters here at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Zaralam and we thank you for the recognition and sharing your experience with us.
As OUR LOYAL and VALUED GUEST, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us. With our ‘Yes I Can’ spirit to serve and 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.
Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our services and will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional service. Thank you once again for your time and we are looking forward to welcoming you back HOME soon!
Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel

Reviewed March 30, 2018

im satayed with my family for 2 nights , we traveled with 30 people in one group , i cant rate to this hotel because we were less at the hotel
breakfast was excellent with variety of food and fruits
room was ok and service was good too reception and pool in third floor
you can see nice view from the hotel

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ehsan k

Dear ehsan k,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent feedback with us here at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel.
It is with great pleasure to meet our expectations with you our valued guest and hope in future you will return and enjoy our hotel offerings fully.
Your wonderful feedback will be shared with the rest of the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional service always.
Thank you once again for your valued feedback and we are looking forward to welcoming you back HOME soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a night passing through Johannesburg ....chose location cause it is a 5 min walk from the Gautrain Sandton Station which in turn is a 15min trip from the Johannesburg Oliver Tambo AIrport. Staff and service was excellent. Hot tip for a light snack try the sliders in the bar washed down with a cocktail from their large selection. Be warned the pool is in full view of bar and access is through reception so anyone swimming will feel like a goldfish especially in late afternoon. Room was comfortable, tidy and clean with a spacious bathroom. Thanks Radisson staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Radisson Blu Ga... W, General Manager at Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear Ken L,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us here at the Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel.
With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As OUR VALUED GUEST, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service.
Thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back HOME soon.
Radisson Blu Gautrain Hotel

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at the hotel for work. I found the room lovely and the shower was a treat! Staff were very helpful. At reception though there was one staff member who did not speak English well but appeared to be the “senior” person at the reception station! It was slightly annoying but not a huge inconvenience.

I stayed over on a Friday evening because I had a work event the Saturday. I really appreciated the music and “vibe” at the pool area. Dinner was also very good. The ease of access from the airport is a huge plus! I could walk to all my meetings!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear ElleCapeTown,
Thank you staying at the Radisson Blu Gautrain hotel and sharing your experience with us.
We are glad you had an overall satisfactory stay with us. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you received at reception the staff member is one of our training student.
Your valued feedback will be shared with the rest of the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional service always.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back HOME soon.