See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 3, 2014

I stayed over at Red Rose B&B for the first time in March 2014 and it was a very good experience. Rose and Martha are excellent hostesses and go out of their way to give exceptional guest service. The room was very comfortable and clean with all the necessary frills and spills. I would definitely go back and recommend the B&B.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Red Rose Bed and Breakfast. The location was perfect and would definitely recommend it to our friends and will absolutely stay here on our next visit! Thank you Rose.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Very comfortable stay with privacy, space and a safe environment. The rooms was really spacious and had all the facilities I could reasonably hope for, including a microwave to avoid eating out. The internet worked well too, which is not something I can often say. Hope to use the Red Rose Guest House for future stays in Sandton.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed September 28, 2013

What makes red Rose great is not only the perfect facilities but the people. Rose and her assistant are simply the best. I am looking forward to my next stay which will be soon and every time I land at OR at night I know I have a perfect place to go to. Makes me proud to be a South African even though i no longer live here

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The room was private and clean, the BnB was ideally situated for Sandton meetings and the help-yourself food plan gave easy evening options. Rose and Marsha were friendly and approachable. I'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business