US$287
  • Restaurant
US$217
US$153
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$111
US$76
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$93
US$82
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Sandton Sun(Sandton)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$369
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

Stayed with my 2 grown up children at the beginning of June. Used this as a base to visit friends in the greater Johannesburg area. Very helpful proprietor, Rose, who realising that my daughter would be sharing your son and my room, immediately gave her a separate room as there had been a cancellation. Rose was very helpful and couldn't do enough for us. The facilities were excellent.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
rose h, Owner at Red Rose Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2017

So great to meet you Stewart and your lovely children. So glad you enjoyed your stay with us and managed to see all your friends.
Please come and visit us again.

Reviewed February 18, 2017

Rose was the most wonderful host!! She recommended fabulous restaurants as well as great locations for shopping and things to do in the city while we were there!! Our room was huge and spotless I had the most amazing bath washed off about 20 pounds of sand from our Safari LOL
There is fast wifi, movies to watch if you prefer to be inside and an incredibly manicured yard with a pool if you wish to enjoy the sun ☀️
We will definitely stay with Rose every time we visit Johannesburg ❤️❤️

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your kind comments. Hope to see you again
Warm regards
Rose

Reviewed January 2, 2017

I stayed at Red Rose B&B for 3 nights during a road trip around South Africa. The location is perfect, being just 5 minutes drive from Sandton City. The room was huge, and I felt very much at home. Rose is a fantastic host! I will happily return here when I am in South Africa again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I really hope we can host you again one day.

Reviewed July 21, 2016

Really comfortable, spacious room with full DSTV, awesome shower and bath, and the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in - fact! Location is excellent in safe gated community v close to Sandton. Rose is a tremendous host too!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for your very kind comments. I so hope you return to visit us again.

Reviewed June 10, 2016

I found the location extremely convenient for work - close to where I needed to be but not right in the noise of Sandton. The room was spacious and comfortable. I will be making it my regular spot on trips to Joburg.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
rose h, Owner at Red Rose Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2016

Thank you so much for your kind comments, hope to see you again soon,
warm regards