The Michelangelo has a dominant location in Sandton, bordering and forming one side of Nelson Mandela Square. I stayed at this hotel twice and over the years had a large number of business breakfasts and lunches in the lounge and dining area. The rooms are of a high standard, the common areas are well appointed and maintained and the service is of a high standard. There are many newer and more “modern” hotels in Sandton, but this is a classic and one of the original Sandton hubs. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A member of the Leading Hotels of the World, The Michelangelo Hotel guarantees visitors a five-star stay whether spending the day to attend a conference, staying overnight or merely visiting for a breakfast, lunch or dinner meeting. The splendor of the hotel's Renaissance architecture in the heart of Sandton's business and leisure district, as well as the service excellence and world-class facilities on offer, sets The Michelangelo apart from its competitors. Built around a central atrium, guests enjoy the decadent use of space which gives the feeling of grandeur in an area where space is at a premium. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Michelangelo Hotel Johannesburg
- Michelangelo Hotel Sandton, Greater Johannesburg, South Africa