US$258
US$182
US$144
InterContinental
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$118
US$110
US$222
US$179
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

All reviewsafricology spalacuna bistroshuttle serviceroom servicebusiness hotelrooms are modernfree shuttlenelson mandela squarebeautiful hotelbusiness tripconcierge deskconference facilitiessandton citythe hotel offerssouth africagautrain stationshopping mall
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the honour and utmost pleasure of being hosted in this beautiful hotel that I call my second home.There service level is out of this world and your every need is catered for.A special thank you to Phetogo Sefanyetso who went beyond a call of duty to accommodate me and my friends.He is the reason why I call this hotel home.He pays attention to detail and assisted me with my every need.We need more people like you my dear sir,this hotel is blessed to have a stellar of a gentleman,man of substance and a man of integrity like yourself. THANK YOU,see you soon.

Stayed: July 2018
Chulumanco D, Customer Relations Executive at The Maslow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Wow, thank you for such a wonderful review of the Maslow hotel in Sandton! Receiving such reviews reassures us of our promise to our guests of delivering world class service to all those who visit our hotel. I will be sure to share your positive comments with Phetogo, he is an absolute star and we are delighted to have him in our team. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good location for business meeting and to stay over for business around Sandton! Good bar and restaurant. Rooms are clean and room service readily available. Tends to get overbooked sometimes. Overall, good place.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear David,

Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely review about the Maslow hotel on TripAdvisor. It is so pleasing to hear that your overall stay at our hotel was made wonderful from your dining experience to the convenience of our location. I will be sure to share this review with my team to remind that their efforts do not go unnoticed. Thank you for your business and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Kind Regards,
Customer Relations

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our first night in South Africa and we were concerned with the stories of safety, but once entering this hotel we felt very comfortable. The staff were very helpful, room was comfortable, gym was great, beautiful gardens and a short walk from Mandela Square. I felt very safe walking in the precinct. As our stay came with breakfast we made the most of their very extensive offering and would rate it as one of the better early morning food experiences.
Would highly recommend it.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hugh M

Dear Hugh,

Thank you for choosing the Maslow hotel and for taking the time to share your lovely feedback with us. We are constantly striving to be the best business hotel in South Africa and we are pleased to hear that we did not disappoint you from our friendly and welcoming staff, the service you received, and our overall room standard. We definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Lovely setting, staff was friendly, room was cosy, the shower was the highlight of the trip.All in all a great experience. Enjoyed the breakfast buffet alot.Definitely a four star experience. Worth the visit

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Chulumanco D, Customer Relations Executive at The Maslow, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2018

Dear valued guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience on TripAdvisor. We are so happy to hear that you loved the ambience of our hotel, the coziness of your room, our friendly staff as well as our amazing shower. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Was here recently on business for a couple of days and really enjoyed it. Staff i found to be particularly helpful and professional, from check-in to check-out and everyone in between.
ate twice in restaurant downstairs and enjoyed the food and service. Ask for a glass of red and you get a huge glass of something very decent indeed! Food is above average and has an interesting menu with very good selection of interesting dishes - only downside was trying to decide what to have! atmosphere in the restaurant is great - what I love about Africans is their sheer joy in life when they laugh, they laugh long and loud and thats infectious- its been a long time since I heard that amount of enjoyment in a restaurant in Europe. Always nice being in a restaurant where people are enjoying good food, drinks and company. Great breakfast too and very good spread laid out.
There's an excellent wee gym on the first floor and I spent an enjoyable hour in there and followed up with a visit to the Africology spa next door for an excellent massage that was very reasonably priced.
one downside was the heating (lack of) in the hotel, rooms were very cold and it felt cold everywhere- I guess its that time of year, winter there, but it was the only thing I feel that the management need to address.
so if you are in the area, try this hotel, its got much going for it and the people who work here are a lovely friendly, personable, professional bunch. I'll be back sometime for sure.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Chulumanco D, Customer Relations Executive at The Maslow, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2018

Dear valued guest,

Wow, wow, wow! Thank you so much for such a lovely review of the Maslow Hotel. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel and that our staff made your stay an even better one. We have taken your comment on board regarding the coldness, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Looking forward to host you again in the near future.