We chatted to Sandton Sun before we arrived about our diet. We were extremely happy with what we experienced on the weekend. They brought us some soya milk to the room, and made sure that the kitchen was aware of our requirements. Marlon the maitre d Marlon was brilliant and made us feel very special. Any Vegan wanting to go out for a special meal phone ahead and ask to speak to Chef Ashleigh. She was really good with here ideas and made a really tasty meal for us.
Do check on the cost as this is something that restaurants and hotels have not quite got right yet. Often you pay more for vegetable that meat, which baffles my mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Johannesburg's business district and connected to the most luxurious shopping centre in the city, the hotel offers 5-star accommodation and a range of business and leisure facilities to all travellers, including state-of-the-art boardrooms, conference and banquet facilities. The menus at the award-winning restaurants are seasonal and sustainable while the outdoor deck offers breath-taking views of the city. Everything from a sundowner deck to a luxurious spa can be found under one roof, highlighting accessibility and connectivity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sandton Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandton Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sun Hotel Sandton
- Sandton Sun Greater Johannesburg, South Africa