All reviewssome tlclovely hotelshort staysandton cityweek stayfirst floorrecommend this hotelfree shuttle serviceexcellent accommodationstaying at this hotelthree nightshome away from homerooms are spaciousbusinessradiuscarpetgym
Reviewed February 21, 2017

Good overall experience with my stay. Pleasantly surprised by having such an establishment in the hub of the concrete jungle. Will definitely make use of it on my next business trip. All staff were friendly and professional.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarkWernich, General Manager at Faircity Falstaff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

First I would like to thank you, for choosing the Faircity Quatermain Hotel for your stay in Johannesburg. Also thank you for taking your time, and sharing your recent experiences with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hotel’s facilities. Moreover it is great to note that you were happy with the friendly and professional service from our staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

I enjoyed my stay, breakfast was nice, the rooms were comfortable and neat, the hotel was neat and the receptionist who checked me in was very helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would go again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MarkWernich, General Manager at Faircity Falstaff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor! It is great to hear you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and our facilities. We are also delighted to hear that you had great experiences with our friendly and helpful staff. We are grateful for the recommendation and will be honoured to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, en route to Durban. It's a boutique style hotel, up a road that is being heavily developed, but the hotel stands well back from the other new builds.

The room was ok, and the view was a car park, but ok for one night.

Breakfast was fine, and the staff were helpful. The security was good, with locked gates.

Perfectly good hotel for short stay - approx 20 minutes from the airport.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for the great review and for sharing your experience with us. I am delighted to hear you were well taken care of by the staff and enjoyed our world class facilities. We strive on 100% Guest satisfaction and we are happy that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with our “Service by Design” values. Your wonderful feedback has been shared with the entire team. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 27, 2017

The Faircity Falstaff is located in quiet corner in Sandton, just a five minute walk to Morningside shopping center, which is very convenient. The hotel is nice and good value for money, service is so so. Good for a short stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
MarkWernich, General Manager at Faircity Falstaff Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share you feedback with us.
I am jubilant to hear your time with us was positive.
I am pleased to hear your time with us was positive and the hotels food, facilities and location added to the convenience and enjoyment of your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed January 25, 2017

I chose this hotel above one closer to where I wanted to be. I made my choice because of photos and reviews and was fully prepared to disappointed as the photos are normally photoshopped. What a pleasant surprise! The was lovely and the bathroom beautifully done over. The staff is very helpful; and the food is very good. One little problem, the strip over the carpet leading to the bathroom was not paced very well and the carpet is fraying a bit, for the rest the room is far better than many rooms I've stayed in that were supposed to be top hotels. (I'd better not name names!) Thank you for a lovely stay.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent review of the Faircity Falstaff, your comments and feedback are highly appreciated. I am delighted to note that your stay was such a great one and that what you saw on the pictures is exactly what you experienced. We are also very pleased to note that you enjoyed excellent service from our staff and that the food was very good. Your comments regarding the carpet in the room is duly noted and has been passed on to the team to rectify, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we are happy to know that despite this, you still found our hotel room to be far better than others.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.