“Amazing service”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2016 via mobile

Ordered a delivery. Didn't even have to say who I was, they told me! Delivery came quicker than it would have taken me to drive there! Delivery guy was friendly, effecient and started my experience. Food was hot, plentiful and amazing. Sushi to die for and the noodle soup, I have no words. I could not have asked for more!!! Thank you for making my night in a more memorable one than I thought it would be. Wasn't the first time I've ordered from them. Definitely won't be the last!

Reviewed February 8, 2016

We ordered the sushi to be delivered. They were out of tuna! The rolls were very small, especially for the price. The salmon was a bit mealy and it didn't taste fresh. The eel was a bit funky too. The service was great and the people were very nice.

Reviewed February 5, 2016 via mobile

Were there last night. Staff are keen to get you out by 21:00
Experience felt rushed. Aim to get there by 19:00 latest
Food remains excellent

Reviewed January 23, 2016

Work takes me everywhere and the only way I can trust anywhere is by using trip advisor. These reviews are of great help. I love sushi and would never of found this place without TA. Had a take away selection of sushi and really enjoyed it. Spent 200rand £8.75 and had 17 pieces. Really enjoyed it. Hit he spot. If I had to be critical the ginger was prepacked and alittle dry, needs some of the pickling juices with it. Everything very fresh and the service I was given was really good. Friendly and helpful. I will go back!

Reviewed January 16, 2016 via mobile

Absolutely loved the flavours of the food... Sushi was delicious! Great ambiance! Service was great and very warm A definite for Asian food lovers! You will see us again!!