All reviews hotel is located safe parking sun1 toilet bed
Reviewed March 21, 2018

Air-con made a weird noise and then switches off and could not sleep with this noise, rooms are old fashioned. Toilet flusher was broken and was difficult to flush. Only one pillow per guest is not sufficient.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Dear wernerpretorius24,
Thank you for informing us of your recent experience at our hotel.
Our chief priority is to satisfy customers and we deeply regret that on this occasion our service failed to comply with the high standards that you so rightfully expect.
On behalf of the Management and staff of the Hotel, please accept our sincere apologies for this lapse and the inconvenience you have been caused.
We do hope that you will afford us the opportunity to positively influence your impression of us in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2017

Overall the hotel is clean and peaceful.The only problem that I saw is that the be is very low.Something needs to be done.The reception was excellent and friendly.The booking online was excellent.The hotel is cheap, but excellent service at the same time.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Dear milingonidavidt,
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review of our hotel and for sharing your experience. Your comments have been noted and are greatly appreciated as these will help us improve the overall guest experience.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

Friendly staff, clean rooms, definitely no frills but very good value. No complaints. Safe parking like at all Sun1 hotels, willing to assist in any way possible. The rooms are still the original Formula 1 layout with the toilet inside the shower cubicle so everything gets wet.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2017

Dear FireflyAfrica,
Your comments are greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed July 24, 2017

The hotel is located near the main road which perfect for travellers who are not used to the area. The hotel is clearly identified which is a plus point. The staff is friendly and I was offered the opportunity to choose the non smoking room.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Dear 276morenam,
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and your comments are greatly appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

When I checked in the receptionist asked me if I wanted to first look at the room. I wish that I had taken her advice before I paid!

I don't mind no frills accommodation but I was taken aback by the low bed and thin mattress, as well as the very small toilet and shower.

When the company I did work for in Vereeniging heard where I was staying, they were so horrified that they immediately made arrangements for me to stay elsewhere.

I didn't get a refund on the payment that I had made but I learnt a valuable lesson. When in doubt, always first look at the room before paying.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
SUN1-HOTELS, Owner at SUN1 Vereeniging, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear terrir373,

Thank you for informing us of your recent experience at our Hotel.

We are disappointed to hear that our room didn't meet your expectations. Our rooms are designed with the budget conscious traveller in mind. We provide all the services required to ensure our guests have a good night’s rest, at a cost that is easy on their pockets.

Please accept our apologies once again.