“The secret garden”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

S R
Nairobi, Kenya
“The secret garden”
Reviewed January 27, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My husband and I stayed at Wowhaus for 3 nights over Christmas with our 12 year old daughter.

We stepped through the front door from the quiet street into a Secret Garden.
The Court Yard Apartment is very comfortable and has a lovely atmosphere.

We are so glad that Stephanie (the owner) was at home as she helped make our Christmas so special. She is a wonderful host and looked after us from the moment we arrived. She had placed several very thoughtful goodies in the fridge and Christmas biscuit tin.

The whole property is a tranquil oasis in Durban. A place to linger and relax. A happy place.
We loved sitting by the pool listening to the birds and watching the parrots in the trees.

We enjoyed popping up to Woolworths and the Spar supermarkets to buy treats to celebrate our Christmas stay.

The jewel of the property however, is Stephanie. Thank you Stephanie

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
27 Jan 2017
I really loved having you all here, you made my christmas really special, a very memorable day. Thank you for caring so much and looking after my apartment. I look forward to seeing you in the future and wish you all well with your plans for 2017. Love to you all Stephanie
Milne1069
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
“Tranquil”
Reviewed December 19, 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

I had a very pleasant stay. Stephanie is a wonderful host and is extremely kind and helpful. Her cottage is beautifully decorated making my stay very pleasurable. The grounds are covered by gorgeous trees and plants which makes everything feel cool and tranquil.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peacefully quiet and loved the trees which made the place feel very cool.
Liked least: Probably the outside lights
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
24 Dec 2015
Cherise is an absolutely delightful guest, I enjoyed having her stay at Wowhaus, she is both thoughtful and considerate. Any host would be very lucky to have her as a guest. I wish her and her family a wonderful Christmas and new year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing